USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

^^^^^

Fucking hilarious.

You losers really think a mod wants to come in here and play judge to see which one of you is the bigger loser?

Newsflash: You lose just by bringing that retarded idea up.
Sounds like another unaccomplished person. You want some too?
<GSPWoah>

^^^^^

Fucking hilarious.

You losers really think a mod wants to come in here and play judge to see which one of you is the bigger loser?

Newsflash: You lose just by bringing that retarded idea up.
Also, 6000+ posts since August? You might not want to throw around the word "loser" so carelessly...

Also, 6000+ posts since August? You might not want to throw around the word "loser" so carelessly...

Member for 9 years? You might not want to throw the word "loser" around so carelessly

.... especially when you're trying to get mods to settle your forum fights like some virgin {<jordan}

I understand it perfectly, I'm just calling him (or you, seems like multiple accounts) out on being a hypocrite. (And reverse trolling him, which you don't seem to get.)

Also, it's "lets".

I randomly choose @1PunchKO . If they have any interest in being involved in this shit show, let the heads roll!

<{JustBleed}>

Why wait, just post a pic of your spelling bee trophy, mcdojo belt, and community college degree so we can all have a laugh at you doubling down on being a retard.

Except for the OSP fight.
Jones didn't seem like he was on the juice then.

Sounds like another unaccomplished person. You want some too?
Why wait, just post a pic of your spelling bee trophy, mcdojo belt, and community college degree so we can all have a laugh at you doubling down on being a retard.

Well? Lay it on us, or are you concerned that you'll be judged to have lived a life of mediocrity when you expose your lackluster "accomplishments"? Don't be a coward now.

don-t-be-scared-homie.png

Well? Lay it on us, or are you concerned that you'll be judged to have lived a life of mediocrity when you expose your lackluster "accomplishments"? Don't be a coward now.

don-t-be-scared-homie.png
I've been through this before, you won't believe me even when the proof is in front of you (yeah, it'll be that "not even close"), then continue to troll. That's why we need a mod in here, to send your ass to the slammah!

But about about you? Some undergraduate degree from some "university" that nobody's heard of? Maybe your very own plumbing business?

Back