USADA Ruins Everything

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just let 'em juice already for fuck's sake, who even cares. Do people really not see that PED's will probably become legal eventually anyway?

FAIL

yo2hP4SwTO6swGsyrQb4_Playground%20Spring%20Ride.gif

Just let 'em juice already for fuck's sake, who even cares. Do people really not see that PED's will probably become legal eventually anyway?

I have a question - Are you retarded?

Yeah, let's have a sport where two men or women fight in a cage and let's allow PEDs. Great idea.

Jon´s fan base is hilarious. "FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK EVERYTHING, nothing else matters, I still love Jones anyways"

giphy.gif
HTTP2dpZi1maW5kZXIuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE1LzAyL0NyeWluZy1iYWJ5LmdpZgloglog.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I have a question - Are you retarded?

Yeah, let's have a sport where two men or women fight in a cage and let's allow PEDs. Great idea.

How is that not a great idea? Your mind has been conditioned to believe PED's are inherently evil rather than just chemical substances used to make athletes bigger, better, faster, stringer, and with better conditioning and recovery periods. Perhaps how much you're allowed to use them should be carefully regulated, but it's not ridiculous to say they should not be banned outright. It's at least worth having an open mind about.

Jon´s fan base is hilarious. "FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK EVERYTHING, nothing else matters, I still love Jones anyways"

giphy.gif
HTTP2dpZi1maW5kZXIuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE1LzAyL0NyeWluZy1iYWJ5LmdpZgloglog.gif
giphy.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

lol I'm not even some big Jones fanboy... I'm just calling the situation for what it is - Ridiculous and unnecessarily hindering, especially as I find it obvious they will eventually become legalized anyway.

Ya fuck the guys who want to compete without long term damage to their bodies from using that shit, let them get stopped by juice monkeys... just bleed, forgot your liver. No one cares

Ya fuck the guys who want to compete without long term damage to their bodies from using that shit, let them get stopped by juice monkeys... just bleed, forgot your liver. No one cares

Use 'em, don't abuse 'em.

There's different levels of health risks for practically everything. Too many damn aspirin will fuck your liver up, too.

How is that not a great idea? Your mind has been conditioned to believe PED's are inherently evil rather than just chemical substances used to make athletes bigger, better, faster, stringer, and with better conditioning and recovery periods. Perhaps how much you're allowed to use them should be carefully regulated, but it's not ridiculous to say they should not be banned outright. It's at least worth having an open mind about.

No it isn't, because someone shouldn't be forced to decide between a career in sports and their liver, testicles, or whatever shitty side effects these have. It's not like people trying to get the fastest time in a sprint, this is a person trying to physically stop another with violence.... you fucking think about it.

That's like saying why don't all musicians do heroin? Clearly the best music is written while the artist is high, who cares what it does to their life expectancy right?? We want entertainment, not 50 year olds

Use 'em, don't abuse 'em.

There's different levels of health risks for practically everything. Too many damn aspirin will fuck your liver up, too.

Right but I am not forced to take aspirin to compete in my profession! Get it?

No it isn't, because someone shouldn't be forced to decide between a career in sports and their liver, testicles, or whatever shitty side effects these have. It's not like people trying to get the fastest time in a sprint, this is a person trying to physically stop another with violence.... you fucking think about it.

That's like saying why don't all musicians do heroin? Clearly the best music is written while the artist is high, who cares what it does to their life expectancy right?? We want entertainment, not 50 year olds

People exaggerate just how bad the side effects are, the majority of people who are secretly using these drugs don't even die young from them. Perhaps if these drugs weren't banned and given such a bad rep, scientists and doctors could more properly work on finding a way to develop them minus the same shitty side effects that they have now.

Also, I've never used drugs, but even heroin, LSD, and whatnot is known to be relatively harmless in the long run if you have self-control and use it moderately. So not sure what your point is there.

Also, not sure why this thread was worthy of being dumped in The Wasteland. There's a valid point to it. Silly moderatards.

People exaggerate just how bad the side effects are, the majority of people who are secretly using these drugs don't even die young from them. Perhaps if these drugs weren't banned and given such a bad rep, scientists and doctors could more properly work on finding a way to develop them minus the same shitty side effects that they have now.

Also, I've never used drugs, but even heroin, LSD, and whatnot is known to be relatively harmless in the long run if you have self-control and use it moderately. So not sure what your point is there.

This entire post shows how misinformed you are. Maybe you haven't heard but their is an opioid (aka heroin) crisis..... LSD is NO WHERE close to heroin, psychedelics are mostly harmless. People are dying every day from opioids dude. How do you not know this?

You saying the stuff some of these guys are taking isn't that harmful is about as dumb a thing you can utter. Chris Benoit comes to mind...

Show me your medical study or stop talking nonsense... There are only about a 10,000 peer reviewed studies that say the opposite of what you are saying and they are from doctors so excuse me for calling your opinion on the matter total bullshit.

This entire post shows how misinformed you are. Maybe you haven't heard but their is an opioid (aka heroin) crisis..... LSD is NO WHERE close to heroin, psychedelics are mostly harmless. People are dying every day from opioids dude. How do you not know this?

You saying the stuff some of these guys are taking isn't that harmful is about as dumb a thing you can utter. Chris Benoit comes to mind...

Show me your medical study or stop talking nonsense... There are only about a 10,000 peer reviewed studies that say the opposite of what you are saying and they are from doctors so excuse me for calling your opinion on the matter total bullshit.

Benoit suffered brain damage, retard. It had nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with repeated blows to the head, hence why WWE doesn't allow things like chair shots to the head anymore, protected or otherwise.

What opioid crisis are you speaking of? Something blown out of proportion that is really only affecting the minority of people that use heroin? More people die from legal drugs than they do illegal ones. No doubt that's largely because they're far more accessible than illegal ones, but still. The majority of people who take drugs aren't dying from them, in fact, they're not even addicted to them. These are facts, look them up.

Back