Usada rousey

Ronda in Strikeforce:
429513_10150611189948229_376184806_n.jpg

Ronda in UFC:
ronda-rousey-435.jpg
i feel her downfall has more to do with not being focused entirely on MMA. Doing movies, appearing on shows, getting Into the hollywood life and all that shit. All the while not really training like a Champion needs to train.

People want to blame the coach, or whoever else..say she was never that good..etc. The reality Is that she WAS good. She just didn't train like a real champion needs to train. She didn't have the right people around her to allow her skillset to shine. Back when she wasn't trying to box you and was actually a scary judoka / grappler..she was very very legit.

Rambling here

Anyways, MMA Isn't a sport where you can do 100 other things, film movies and all kinds of other shit and expect to still be on top. It's just not possible.

24 year old vs 29 year old body.

not even that.

She had the fire and the hunger back then.

Seems like at some point after she became the UFC champ, made retirement money, went to hollywood, filmed movies..etc..her hunger died and she didn't care and put her heart Into MMA in the way that she used to.

Which is why It's funny when the average fan blames exclusively her coach when It's pretty clear Ronda dug her own grave.

Looks like ronda joined the ranks of fighters who had their careers set on the right path courtesy of usada.

Usada bless.
I think it's more rich big head ronda vs hungry fighter Ronda. You give me a few million and I wouldn't be trying as hard at my job either

She aint gonna walk right for a week after Black Beast gets a hold of it !!!

Even with the best coaches and training in the world, I don't see Ronda beating any of the top strikers in her division or the 145 division. Her striking and defense is so bad it would take years to develop a competent stand-up game as opposed to the likes of Holly Holm and Valentina who have trained their entire life developing their striking skills.

Even with the right game plan which is to grapple with her opponents, she would need to get close enough without getting hit too hard, she can't wrestle for shit nor does she have head movement to avoid getting hit. Ronda helped promote the division, now she may rest for her time as a dominant fighter is done.

ronda-rousey-e1482274545486.jpg
You don't have to worry about the USADA when you're friends with Daddy Dana...
Dana_White_Tough_Guy.jpg
swallowing-after-dana-white-168-silva-2-ef-facebook-gives-436015.png

She appears to still have muscle definition. I don't suspect USADA had any impact on her defeats over her last 2 fights. Its all attributed to her getting punched in the face (she doesn't like that)

rhonda-rousey-6f0fcd65-bc63-45f9-bb39-514299266ca3.jpg

Truly a shit thread, even by sherdog standards.

TS is remarkably special!

Passing USADA tests and demolishing an opponent in 34 seconds is more proof to the contrary than it is in support of your theory. She's undergone USADA testing in her last 3 fights, and not popped in any of those fights.

She ran into fighters who had the skillsets to beat her(Holm with footwork and long strikes, and Nunes with straight power shots). There's no reason to try to play this "I'm accusing them but not accusing them" game.

Come out and say it, and stop being a coward who tiptoes around the rules because they're afraid of a yellow card on a forum, or leave it alone. Either way, be an adult about it.
I'll say it....

Ronda been on that horsemeat diet...

Maybe...

No amount of PED's can make up for her shitty striking

She's been doing USADA tests her entire judo career.
How many?

She was tested like once, twice a year, generally in competition

Usadas testing of rousey over her Olympic career was pretty minimal (you can check on their website, by year, for every year)

Besides, as soon as you are in with a shot of the Olympics you go on the national federation program

Back