Usada rousey

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Looks like ronda joined the ranks of fighters who had their careers set on the right path courtesy of usada.

Usada bless.

when she fights people who aren't afraid of her...she gets ktfo'd

Last edited:
And ronda was the latest casualty of 2016. What a bad year.

Ronda in Strikeforce:
429513_10150611189948229_376184806_n.jpg

Ronda in UFC:
ronda-rousey-435.jpg

I get she got kinda or slightly fat, but those hideous legging pushed down, looks even worse.

Looks like ronda joined the ranks of fighters who had their careers set on the right path courtesy of usada.

Usada bless.
She's been doing USADA tests her entire judo career.

She's been doing USADA tests her entire judo career.
I do not remember posting this thread lol. Did someone dig for it and bump it?

Regardless, passing usada tests during her judo career doesn't mean she wasn't juiced during her mma career.

dont know for USADA but it help when your opponent bull rush you into a judo throw+arm bar with the fight I.Q of a fuckin potato

Regardless, passing usada tests during her judo career doesn't mean she wasn't juiced during her mma career.

Especially since she was chubby during her judo career and competed at like 155 or something

Then all of a sudden shes a shredded 135 in SF

Passing USADA tests and demolishing an opponent in 34 seconds is more proof to the contrary than it is in support of your theory. She's undergone USADA testing in her last 3 fights, and not popped in any of those fights.

She ran into fighters who had the skillsets to beat her(Holm with footwork and long strikes, and Nunes with straight power shots). There's no reason to try to play this "I'm accusing them but not accusing them" game.

Come out and say it, and stop being a coward who tiptoes around the rules because they're afraid of a yellow card on a forum, or leave it alone. Either way, be an adult about it.

Back