USADA mistakes Tom Lawlor for Robbie Lawler

I think you're missing my point.

As far as I know at least, there is no indication that Tom or Robbie didn't make known their daily routines. I'm talking if USADA got the two different specimens mixed up because their name is similar. That just reeks of incompetence.
I think you misread what Lawlor posted. It's entirely about whereabouts info, it wouldn't be sent out unless a) one of them didn't submit it or b) Tom retired and they didn't notice, but got his name confused with Robbie. There's no reason at all to think that they got samples from the two fighters mixed up, where are you getting that from?

Maybe filthy was caught doing his ruthless impression at home

brain fart and a bottle of piss could end a career.
the procedure for someone sending out an email is not the same as the procedure for collecting, transportation, analysis and reporting of samples.

. I'm talking if USADA got the two different specimens mixed up because their name is similar. That just reeks of incompetence.

its fine, specimins arent labelled, transported, stored or handled with names on.

its all code-numbers

They have one thing in common, a human.

no, they dont really.

the collection/transportation/analysis/reporting logging is basically computerised.

its really pretty simple.

Collection - computer tells the dco who is going to be tested, its then all done by serial numbers, robbie provides urine sample, the sample collection container has a serial number. DCO can only enters serial number into current test session. there is no possible way on earth that that serial number could be entered under tom, because the DCO unless they happened to be testing tom on the very same day, at the very same time, at the very same location, they wouldnt even have access to tom's session data.

Transportation - all serial numbers, no names.

Analysis - all serial numbers, no names

Reporting - all serial numbers, no names.

Compare that to say, sending an email for wherabouts data..

System flags that Lawler has starting doing his wherabouts filings but hasnt pressed submit. Person checking through filings spots this and thinks "oh, must remember to send Lawler an email". Goes to email program, composes email, has a brain fart and calls Tom robbie by mistake.

a part of me hopes they got the wrong Lawler just to watch the shit storm that would happen.

And Jones used dick pills, not peds to get like this:

Yes very legitimate org so trustworthy.

View attachment 211861

Am I the only one who finds no big deal with this photo? on the left you have a guy who is out of shape between camps and never spent any time doing serious strength training and then on the right a guy who dedicated himself to more or less only lifting while he was off from fighting

USADA is still tryin to track down Giblert Melendez and Anderson Aldo

no, they dont really.

the collection/transportation/analysis/reporting logging is basically computerised.

its really pretty simple.

Collection - computer tells the dco who is going to be tested, its then all done by serial numbers, robbie provides urine sample, .
Like I said, a human is involved.

Back