USADA mistakes Tom Lawlor for Robbie Lawler

Well, I'd much rather tom be suspended then Robbie so this is a good thing.

It makes no sense that they would mistake Robbie and Tom on the actual test. The fighters have to sign paperwork after the tests are done. Unless Robbie lives in Tom's house and signed Tom's test paperwork I call BS. He is probably using a mistake made by the automated whereabouts system to make it seem like he is innocent.

hmm i would think that was an automated response. weird that it got sent to the wrong person.

ALLEGEDLY!

Personally I call bullshit but if this is indeed the case that they Switched up the test for Robbie and Tom, if I was a fighter I would never take another test given by USADA ever again. Believe that shit.
Then I guess you'd be off to Bellator

No, that would not be good lol It would be embarrassing for USADA and bad for Lawler.
didnt say it would be good, said it would be hilarious lol

as a supporter of USADA, I agree with you it wouldnt be good though

lawler, lawlor. tomayto, tomahto

It makes no sense that they would mistake Robbie and Tom on the actual test. The fighters have to sign paperwork after the tests are done. Unless Robbie lives in Tom's house and signed Tom's test paperwork I call BS. He is probably using a mistake made by the automated whereabouts system to make it seem like he is innocent.

I think the whereabouts filings may be individually checked, or at least, if an athlete starts filing whereabouts and stops it will be flagged so a human will look at it and see whats going on and then act on it by contacting the athlete.

so its very likely (id say highly probable) that was a human made email, and they probably just had a brain fart, saw lawlor in the address and thought Robbie.. easily done.

USADA is still looking for Giblert Melendez, he has missed all test.

I think the whereabouts filings may be individually checked, or at least, if an athlete starts filing whereabouts and stops it will be flagged so a human will look at it and see whats going on and then act on it by contacting the athlete.

so its very likely (id say highly probable) that was a human made email, and they probably just had a brain fart, saw lawlor in the address and thought Robbie.. easily done.
brain fart and a bottle of piss could end a career.

ALLEGEDLY!

Personally I call bullshit but if this is indeed the case that they Switched up the test for Robbie and Tom, if I was a fighter I would never take another test given by USADA ever again. Believe that shit.
It's not a test it's the whereabouts program. Every fighter needs to tell USADA their daily routine, and be in a set place at a set time for 1 hour per day so that USADA can find them to get their pee. If they miss testing you 3 times because you fucked up that info, you get suspended. Apparently Robbie or Tom didn't get it filled out.

It's not a test it's the whereabouts program. Every fighter needs to tell USADA their daily routine, and be in a set place at a set time for 1 hour per day so that USADA can find them to get their pee. If they miss testing you 3 times because you fucked up that info, you get suspended. Apparently Robbie or Tom didn't get it filled out.

I think you're missing my point.

As far as I know at least, there is no indication that Tom or Robbie didn't make known their daily routines. I'm talking if USADA got the two different specimens mixed up because their name is similar. That just reeks of incompetence.

Back