USADA Lesnar

I'm really not going to try and convince you
Different strokes
As in you like stroking your vienna sausage to hunky wrestlers? nothing wrong with that but at least admit the real draw.

He's gonna juice up and use some loophole so he only gets busted after the fight or something. No way in hell Lesnar fights clean

Wrasslin May be shit but where else can you see 10 double KOs per night?!?!

Vince- Hey Brock, I really need you to work that Saudi Arabia date. They are demanding you on the show. <21>

Brock- Ok, for a million dollars I’ll do it (snickering to Sable) bork1}

Vince- Great! See you there. Just transferred the money to you. (Hangs up) <VinceCa$h>

Brock- Wait! What?!!! <CanYouSeeMeNow>

(For those that don't know what I'm alluding to, Brock is being paid 7 FIGURES to do that fake-crap over at Saudi Arabia)

Last edited:
I actually believe he is clean.

This is from last night. Crazy how deflated he looks.

Wow he deflated big time, his arms are skinny and flat, his traps are gone, didnt dana white say brock has been tested several times already? Wtf I got dc by whatever he wants, Lesnar still has those long gorilla arms but man he lost his swole muscles its like someone stuck a pin and all the air went out.

Wow he deflated big time, his arms are skinny and flat, his traps are gone, didnt dana white say brock has been tested several times already? Wtf I got dc by whatever he wants, Lesnar still has those long gorilla arms but man he lost his swole muscles its like someone stuck a pin and all the air went out.

If he can't get DC down, let alone keep him down....He's toast.

Brocks best physique was when he fought mark hunt he was lean and muscular not bulky but had a lean harder build and he was juiced in that fight

Exactly,he's a gear monkey and always has been like 99% of WWE stars

Exactly,he's a gear monkey and always has been like 99% of WWE stars
No wonder they call steroids fake muscle, look at vitor and brock its like a flat tire, how does that happen, why do they lose all the muscle like that so easily once they go off?

Vince- Hey Brock, I really need your to work that Saudi Arabia date. They are demanding you on the show. <21>

Brock- Ok, for a million dollars I’ll do it (snickering to Sable) bork1}

Vince- Great! See you there. Just transferred the money to you. (Hangs up) <VinceCa$h>

Brock- Wait! What?!!! <CanYouSeeMeNow>

(For those that don't know what I'm alluding to, Brock is being paid 7 FIGURES to do that fake-crap over at Saudi Arabia)

Let us know when Saudi Arabia overs the ufc 45 million $ to do a real show. Funny how the ‘fake’ fighter has to come every couple of years and help a real company sell ppvs

Imagine if he tries for a double and DC times a jumping knee to broacks chin.

Brock's got a severely underrated Granite chin.

Frank Mir nailed Brock with a flying knee against the Cage that caught him FLUSH and it didn't do much of anything.

Let us know when Saudi Arabia overs the ufc 45 million $ to do a real show. Funny how the ‘fake’ fighter has to come every couple of years and help a real company sell ppvs

I'm sure Dana is looking at this and going...... Hmmmmmm.. <Dana05>

DC is such a tough fight for Brock. DC's pace is crazy and he just doesn't go away. I can't see Brock handling that well. So unless he is able to take DC down and do some damage from the top, he'll get lit up on the feet.

Back