USADA is killing the sport

Is USADA killing the sport?

• Total voters
Because sport is about being the best of the best. The elite and gifted.
Not short cut cheaters who dilute the achievements of those who are clean..

Lot of tards out tonight...

I would argue that if an Enhanced fighter beats any other fighter....they are the better fighter at that moment.....

If best is an empirical judgement.....then surely the winner is the best, right?

Last edited:
Did you just try to insinuate the Cro Cop was clean?

lmfao
Sorry...I'm pretty sure I insinuated nothing other than a prime and super juicy wand .as in the gif you posted of him flattening sakuraba. For all the roids he digged into his ass with his spike did nothing to stop him getting left leg cemetery.

And that was THE mega fight of its day, and for all his juice he got beat..
At least when sakuraba got knocked out. He could take that with his head held high..

It's pretty simple to me. But I guess some folks have no shame..

You know that steriods are illegal, right?? Its not like the UFC is just doing this for fun.

Unless the UFC wants the feds to get involved (IE: mid eighties WWF) they don't have a choice.

lol. a poll of poles imo

Fighters are some of the most emotionally sensitive and thin-skinned humans in the world. They are killing their own sport by being afraid of their own skillsets.

I'm all for rehabilitative PED usage. But then there has to be oversight. And until either such items are more affordable, or a company is willing to fit the bill..... you can't use PEDs. Every one of the guys who do, including fighters whom I love like Josh Barnett and CroCop, are killing the sport.

You know that steriods are illegal, right?? Its not like the UFC is just doing this for fun.

Unless the UFC wants the feds to get involved (IE: mid eighties WWF) they don't have a choice.

1. Just because something is illegal doesn't make it immoral or unethical. If it were illegal to breathe, would you avoid breaking that law? Who has any right to tell you what you can put in your body for whatever reason you wish.....it is not a proper or ethical role of government to illegalize informed choice where there is no victim.....

2. MMA was already regulated by the goverment BEFORE the UFC dragged a private company into the drug testing procedure.....their ass was already legally covered....USADA has only made the sport worse....
The commissions were already doing the arbitrary job of making sure fighters weren't walking into the arena on drugs....the UFC voluntarily brought in USADA....

How about "because they are fucking illegal"?

Interracial marriage used to be illegal aswell....doesn't make it immoral, unethical, or quite frankly, any of the governments business whatsoever....

1. Just because something is illegal doesn't make it immoral or unethical. If it were illegal to breathe, would you avoid breaking that law? Who has any right to tell you what you can put in your body for whatever reason you wish.....it is not a proper or ethical role of government to illegalize informed choice where there is no victim.....

2. MMA was already regulated by the goverment BEFORE the UFC dragged a private company into the drug testing procedure.....their ass was already legally covered....USADA has only made the sport worse....
The commissions were already doing the arbitrary job of making sure fighters weren't walking into the arena on drugs....the UFC voluntarily brought in USADA....

You are legit an idiot if you belive any of that ridiculousness (did you seriously just make an analogy between PED and fucking breathing lol). Hell the second point doesnt even make sense.

You are legit an idiot if you belive any of that ridiculousness (did you seriously just make an analogy between PED and fucking breathing lol). Hell the second point doesnt even make sense.

The second point only states that commissions already did testing prior to USADAs involvement.....that if this is viewed from a liability standpoint, that the UFC was in compliance with government regulations regarding drug testing.....they did not need to bring in USADA to protect themselves from liability....that was the role of the athletic commissions and part of their duties in sanctioning fights....

Interracial marriage used to be illegal aswell....doesn't make it immoral, unethical, or quite frankly, any of the governments business whatsoever....

So you have now compared taking PED's to breathing and interracial marriage. lmao.

Holy fucking shit....

giphy.gif

One of the key components that characterize a witch hunt is the lack of witches. Searching for PED users in professional sports is the opposite of a witch hunt.
You don't think they killed one witch, warlock or wizard? C'mon!

Cheaters are killing the sport.

Lol at putting the blame on anyone but people who break the rules

Only to highlight the point that just because something is illegal, doesn't mean its wrong....

Lots of things have been illegal that aren't immoral or unethical....i believe this to be one of those situations....

The government has no business knowing what you put into your own body voluntarily unless it creates an imminent public health risk (virus, bomb).....they sure as hell have no business TELLING you what you can and cant put in your own body VOLUNTARILY.....

Back