USADA honors Fabricio Werdum for 25 clean tests.

Bruh, you know Ortega has popped for steroids too, right?

Damn!, no I didn't. Now I do.

Keeping up with Sherdog 24/7 is a full time job.

I just picked a skinny dude for my argument.....Let's try another. Hollaway?

Not sure if he did it his entire career or just "shit, man, I was so out of shape for that fight with the russian guy and I am fucking 40, better do something about it or I will be on a fucking losing streak"

But but but but but all those tested guys/girls are clean.

Vitor Bless

USADA is a mess lol.

The guy looks worse than he ever has, performance wise and physically.

Gets past 25 tests and never popped in pre-USADA either, yet he's now a roider and his whole career is nullified?

What a load a bullshit.
or maybe this was the first time he used. or maybe they missed their window the last 25 times they tested him because whatever he was using had a short detection span. or maybe he managed to mask it with masking agents.

none of those mean that USADA is a mess, they're a reality of doping.

and yes, now that he's been popped, he is a cheater. i don't understand what's so difficult to comprehend about that. "i spend 5 years loyal to my wife, fuck her best friend, and now i'm a cheater?? wow, such bullshit!"

Can you imagine MLB coming out with a list of players who have not tested positive? What a dumb fucking move, it’s not a prestigious thing, it’s the minimum expectation you bunch of everyone gets a trophy pansies. Plus, I’m glad you have......19!!!!??? WTF does that say about the other 400 fighters in your org? Dumbassery.

Isn't the program a little F'd up?

Vitor was a known user...He will EASILY be tested 25 times way quicker than say Brian Ortega?
No?

The people who are more suspicious from past history should be tested more though.

If you test Belfort less and Ortega more that would be a problem.

Got a laugh at seeing Belfort on that list.

"We're here today to honor Baby-eating Bob for being in the same room as 25 babies and not eating a single one since we started watching him like a fucking hawk and frequently checking to make sure he hadn't eaten any babies, aside from those few we know he ate and the hundreds more that we have every reason to believe were also devoured by him. He's a true role model for non-baby eaters everywhere."
Lol, brilliant. Thank you.

Too easy to fool the tests... Caught only one time after 3 years and 28 tests...
A read worth your time:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/23/sports/research-finds-wide-doping-study-withheld.html

Keep in mind that the 45% is likely strongly biased towards underestimating the real value. Saying yes, I do PEDs is a tough thing to admit no matter how confidential a person believes the answer to be. In track and field, that information is the difference between having sponsees or not, it’s their livelihood.

Congrats fellas!

vitor-belfort-ufc-15.png

johny-hendricks.jpg

When Cris Cyborg is getting an award for testing clean from your company there is ONE thing you can be absolutely certain of.

Fighters are beating your tests over and over and over.

Werdum is clocking in at 96% + pass rate. Let that sink in.

How would they know the right size for each fighter

Lol. Johnny Hendricks, Vitor Belfort, Fabricio, and Cyborg honored by USADA.

giphy.gif

Ban usada and let they do whatever they want. This is entertainment, not a serious competition

Isn't the program a little F'd up?

Vitor was a known user...He will EASILY be tested 25 times way quicker than say Brian Ortega?
No?

Didn’t Ortega pop as well? But I get where you are coming from. If that is the case it isn’t randomized.

There's a very good chance every single one of those fighters in that list are on steroids.

Regardless though how can you be confident on any fighter being clean when a roided fighter passes USADA tests 25 fucking times.... lol

I realize "steroids"has become synonymous with PEDs thanks to all the memes but we should remember they're not the same thing. I agree that there is a good chance every single one on the list is on some form of PED. Just not necessarily steroids.

Back