Usada Has Already Suspended 5 People This Year, What Does That Mean For Bones???

The guy who ruled the HW division for about 10 years without a loss....I forget his name.

The fact that you don't know is sad.
In an organization that promoted and distributed steroids?

That had bus drivers, game show hosts and pro wrestlers in their ranks AND predetermined outcomes.

If steroids are a dis-qualifier for greatness, ha, anyone in Pride....

In an organization that promoted and distributed steroids?

That had bus drivers, game show hosts and pro wrestlers in their ranks AND predetermined outcomes.

If steroids are a dis-qualifier for greatness, ha, anyone in Pride....

Yawn, show me proof.

Do you not listen to JRE? Enson inoue said they were all given contracts stating that they 'would not be' drug tested

And I'm a big fan of Fedor so you won't see me shit on his record but let's be fair
30 plus wins straight but only half of them are worth something
There's a bunch of cans/MW's/K1guys and did I mention more japanese cans

Going elite wins vs elite wins I'll take Jones all day

Be the bigger man and don't shit on that run,
Old Shogun or not that was a good version of Shogun
Machida was far from done if you follow his career afterwards
That was the best version of Rampage there had been in a while he was in incredible shape

But hey since you like them... long records
Do you really wanna play this game bro?
Because off the top of my head, glover Gus Vitor and DC x 2 is pretty good to go on top of what we already discussed
(Go ahead and discredit the DC wins)
That's without chucking in the cannon fodder of OSP and Chael
Elite wins vs elite wins Jones has got you man

Fedor has Nog, Cro cop, ..herring? ..Coleman? Uhm... Andrei?

Jones has Gus, Evans, Rampage, Shogun, Glover, DC, Machida

Ok, so a fighter indicates that the contracts he is aware of (since I daresay he didn't read them all) specified no drug testing = everyone roided to the gills. Sounds legit. He may even be right, but without proof, it's a fart in the wind and, honestly, a waste of your time and mine.

You can make whatever list you want, but what it boils down to is that JJ has multiple failed tests for PEDs and therefore cannot even be considered for GOAT. He might as well as had cement or iron put in his gloves. Cheating is cheating and cheaters can't be GOAT.

You can cry about it or accept it. If Fedor comes out admits to PED use I'll reconsider my position at that time.

4 year suspension (with regular drug testing throughout) seems pretty fair given his unrepentant behaviour in the past.

He'll still be young enough to fight again then.

They have literally nothing to do with the Jones case

Yea. If they give him 4, it's hard to argue that they're being too harsh. But if you're a fight fan you want Jones fighting sooner rather than later, is just a piss off that he can't keep his shit straight for any length of time outside of the cage.

even if they only give him two, what are the odds he can go those two years without fucking up again.

I know a lot of us said when he got one year last time that theres no way he can go a year without screwing up, but on the whole I dont think we really believed he would mess up that quickly.

Im at the point now with jones if he gets two years, if backed into a corner and forced to bet my life on if he screws up again or not, I would go heavily on teh side of he screws up again.

How do you come to the conclusion that a 1 year suspension is fair? He already got a 2 year suspension for being reckless with what he put into his body. Why would he now get a lesser suspension for a repeat offense? At the absolute bare minimum, he should get 3 years. 2 is not enough because that's the same suspension he got on his first offense. A repeat offense should result in a longer suspension. Particularly since he popped for his very first fight back from his first suspension. He did this to himself.

no, he got a one year suspension last time out, but that was the maximum for the substance involved.

this time for second offence he is looking at double the normal penalty for the subtance involved which this time is 2 x 2 years

Just since USADA started handling the UFC's Anti-Doping program, USADA has suspended 2 athletes for 8 years for their second anti-doping rule violations.

Weightlifter Kelly Dykes and cyclist Kayle LeoGrande both were suspended 8 years for their second time failing a test. Jones' current failed test is also his second.

So while it's possible that he gets the full 8 years (I think he'll get 48-54 months) I think it's probably unlikely even though the precedence has been set.

Also of note, 0 athletes received 8 year suspensions in 2016, 2 athletes were given 8-year suspensions in 2015 and 4 in 2014.

have to bear in mind WADA is 4-2 (four year basic with up to 2 year reduction) wheres UFC is 2+2 (2 year basic with 2 year aggravating)

Also, the ones in 2014 werent second offences.

4, 8, life didnt come in till 2015

2014 was from memory, 2,4,8

The GOAT is fighting again at April

5c7a82f2f15b9a614bc6e734a354621c.png

mirfed-1437138638-800-696x392.jpg

29c058a7442a8a0d6605726f3f7f9a82.png
258c66b5c1f5e8a74f544c95213e26c0.png

Mir's suspension is already up ?
If he wins he would have Ko'd Nog, Cro Cop and Fedor. Not bad.
Mir is such a different guy, but most of his fights are exciting...
I liked his finish against Kongo..
He subbed Tank Abbot , Brock Lesnar, Big Nog, prime Sylvia

I really wonder how this turns out.
Mir could go all out like against Todd Duffee.

Last edited:
I guess what I'm wondering is just how frequently USADA applies Mitigating/Aggravating Circumstances toward the final sanction decision? Certainly when someone gets less than the baseline suspension it gets mentioned repeatedly (especially when it involves the ever popular "tainted supplement" excuse), but it's rare to hear about someone getting additional suspension time beyond the baseline.

Its hard to compare because like i say, penalties under teh wada code are different to penalties under the UFC program.

a first offence under the WADA code is 4 years, with potential for reductions., A first offence in the ufc (for most substances) is 2 years with potential to increase to 4 years if aggravating circumstances present.

thats why i refer to UFC being 2+2 whereas wada code is 4-2

Its much easier to get a 4 year ban in teh UFC than it is a 4 year ban under WADA

Under the WADA code Jones would be facing 8 years, less any reductions for degree of fault etc.

Under teh UFC program Jones is facing 4 years with potential for increase up to 8 years but incredibly unlikely

but its hard to compare regular usada suspensions under the wada code with ufc suspensions because the starting point, and the criteria for reductiomn/increase is totally different.

its like trying to compare UK court cases with US ones.

that said, the chances of Jones facing more than 4 years is pretty remote. to get aggravating circumstances to stick

1) must enhance in bout performance - they can tick that one off

and then one of

+ be part of a co-ordinated doping scheme - hard to prove

or

+ Be one of multiple positives or a positive involving multiple substances - neither of which it is

I think it will be hard to stick.

im more intersted in, if, like last time Malki co-ordinates a total load of obvious BS, whether USADA charge him with a doping violation (which they can do)

Troll
Of the week award goes to you

Tell me is conor or Ronda your favourite fighter?
No, not a fan of either. Lhw sucks ass. Jones looked like shit against the two people his size. One of those two people was osp, who sucks.

Lol fuck off with the trolling
Leave that to me
Lol both his tests came back positive and its not even his first time getting popped. I didn't think there was anyone stupid to actually believe the "muh dick is too huge i need pills" excuse, but here you are.

Lol both his tests came back positive and its not even his first time getting popped. I didn't think there was anyone stupid to actually believe the "muh dick is too huge i need pills" excuse, but here you are.

Have you not seen the size of his hog bro

Jones will get off with a fine and maybe a reduced suspension. We’re already halfway through what would be a one year suspension, so Jones fighting this summer wouldn’t surprise me.

USADA can burn in flames if jones gets less than 2 years imo. Cormier is talking about retirement and it’s already so weak. They will be corrupt in Jones’ favor

no, he got a one year suspension last time out, but that was the maximum for the substance involved.

this time for second offence he is looking at double the normal penalty for the subtance involved which this time is 2 x 2 years

I stand corrected, thank you. Still, he should get a minimum of 2 years. That's fair.

I still can't believe a skinny girl like Jessica would pop for roids.

Don't worry he's going to be fighting again soon and show what a joke the system is.

he has that ufc puppet nowitsky in his corner so he'll be ok

Back