Usada Has Already Suspended 5 People This Year, What Does That Mean For Bones???

How do you come to the conclusion that a 1 year suspension is fair? He already got a 2 year suspension for being reckless with what he put into his body. Why would he now get a lesser suspension for a repeat offense? At the absolute bare minimum, he should get 3 years. 2 is not enough because that's the same suspension he got on his first offense. A repeat offense should result in a longer suspension. Particularly since he popped for his very first fight back from his first suspension. He did this to himself.

Can't cure stupid.

Yawn...no matter how much you want it to be otherwise, cheaters can't be GOAT.

Who's goat then my man?

The 'russian'

The GH gut Canadian

Or the popped Brazilian spider

The guy who ruled the HW division for about 10 years without a loss....I forget his name.

The fact that you don't know is sad.

Ohhhhh so you chose the Russian

Cool
Bro

Go watch Icarus on Netflix then get back to me

Ohhhhh so you chose the Russian

Cool
Bro

Go watch Icarus on Netflix then get back to me

How is something on Netflix going to take away 10 years of dominance in a division where someone is lucky to win 3 figthts in a row?

How is something on Netflix going to take away 10 years of dominance in a division where someone is lucky to win 3 figthts in a row?
So your saying that you think he's the best despite being sauced because he had the toughest competition?

So your saying that you think he's the best despite being sauced because he had the toughest competition?

You have proof he used PEDs??? Wow, you should sell that proof since you're the first one to find any. You could make some good money....oh, you made that up in your head. Oh well.

Go lookup the longest win streaks in the HWs. Is the one where very few guys get 3 in a row. Fedor has 10 times that. It will probably never be repeated.

Haha sorry son
When there's no one in the UFC that can even rock him
Japan ain't got shit for bones
He's the goat
I'm hoping the guy that beats him is a young new beast the will later go on to become the light heavyweight champ.

You have proof he used PEDs??? Wow, you should sell that proof since you're the first one to find any. You could make some good money....oh, you made that up in your head. Oh well.

Go lookup the longest win streaks in the HWs. Is the one where very few guys get 3 in a row. Fedor has 10 times that. It will probably never be repeated.

If you think Fedor fought clean in an organisation where they ENCOURAGED PED use..
I don't know what to tell you man
Except I might sell you some magic beans

Plus

LHW has just as many dangerous killers (they fight at heavyweight fight night anyway)
And Bones did more in a calendar year than Fedor
Bader, Shogun, Machida, Rampage and Evans in 12 months?
/anything Fedor did

If you think Fedor fought clean in an organisation where they ENCOURAGED PED use..
I don't know what to tell you man
Except I might sell you some magic beans

Plus

LHW has just as many dangerous killers (they fight at heavyweight fight night anyway)
And Bones did more in a calendar year than Fedor
Bader, Shogun, Machida, Rampage and Evans in 12 months?
/anything Fedor did

Who precisely encouraged PED use? That's a pretty serious charge. Do you have names?

You're saying that Jones beating Bader, old Shogun, Machida who only had 1 victory in his previous 4 fights (and that win was over a 48 year old Couture), a fading Rampage, and Evans is more impressive than staying undefeated in the HW division over 30+ fights and about 10 years?

Oh, let's also add in that Jones was using PEDs and eyepokes.

I think you might need those magic beans.

Haha sorry son
When there's no one in the UFC that can even rock him
Japan ain't got shit for bones
He's the goat

History is going to cast him aside with the trash while dumpster divers just won't be able to let it go.

if you are a fighter your worst enemy isn't miocic,cain,francis,reem or werdum...is usada

Who precisely encouraged PED use? That's a pretty serious charge. Do you have names?

You're saying that Jones beating Bader, old Shogun, Machida who only had 1 victory in his previous 4 fights (and that win was over a 48 year old Couture), a fading Rampage, and Evans is more impressive than staying undefeated in the HW division over 30+ fights and about 10 years?

Oh, let's also add in that Jones was using PEDs and eyepokes.

I think you might need those magic beans.

Do you not listen to JRE? Enson inoue said they were all given contracts stating that they 'would not be' drug tested

And I'm a big fan of Fedor so you won't see me shit on his record but let's be fair
30 plus wins straight but only half of them are worth something
There's a bunch of cans/MW's/K1guys and did I mention more japanese cans

Going elite wins vs elite wins I'll take Jones all day

Be the bigger man and don't shit on that run,
Old Shogun or not that was a good version of Shogun
Machida was far from done if you follow his career afterwards
That was the best version of Rampage there had been in a while he was in incredible shape

But hey since you like them... long records
Do you really wanna play this game bro?
Because off the top of my head, glover Gus Vitor and DC x 2 is pretty good to go on top of what we already discussed
(Go ahead and discredit the DC wins)
That's without chucking in the cannon fodder of OSP and Chael
Elite wins vs elite wins Jones has got you man

Fedor has Nog, Cro cop, ..herring? ..Coleman? Uhm... Andrei?

Jones has Gus, Evans, Rampage, Shogun, Glover, DC, Machida

Hes like a Trump with this stuff, hopefully he can beat it again and quickly get back in the cage doing what hes the best at!!

Back