Usada Has Already Suspended 5 People This Year, What Does That Mean For Bones???

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jessica Penne & Amanda ribbas being the 2 from the UFC

0KfWdVe5.jpg

Captura_de_Tela_2018_01_11__s_12.04.59.0.png

Amanda-Ribas.png

Hopefully they're only going hard on these fighters to give Bones an easier sentence, and it wont look bad.

WME probably Working behind the scene to have a quicker come-back from one of their cash cow

i hope he gets the 8 year suspension

<Goldie11>

yeah, Novitzky said that is the maximum

weight cutting isnt dangerous? the poor girl is trying to eat her glove

i hope he gets the 8 year suspension

<Goldie11>

yeah, Novitzky said that is the maximum

The fuck is wrong with you?
Why are you even on a hardcore MMA fan forum if you are wishing for the GOAT martial artist to never fight again

these people mean nothing

they are a bunch of nobodies

if USADA doesn't ban Jones for 4 years, they are a joke and corrupted just like the fertittas

Why are you even on a hardcore MMA fan forum if you are wishing for the GOAT martial artist to never fight again
He can't even honor his bet after Rose KO'd Gollum...you can't expect that type of person to have a respectable opinion lol.

I hope this is sarcasm. The greatest martial artist ever wouldn't need to take steroids to win...

WME probably Working behind the scene to have a quicker come-back from one of their cash cow

I have no clue why people believe that something like that will happen. Also Jones isn't a superstar, he brings money but not enough to be irreplaceable.

these people mean nothing

they are a bunch of nobodies

if USADA doesn't ban Jones for 4 years, they are a joke and corrupted just like the fertittas

Or maybe there was a fuck up

Shit happens

Back