USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

He's just a placeholder/desperation move because they're scared of missing the World Cup. I'm sure someone else will come in after Summer 2018.

I agree that it feels like a step backwards though.

They could have just thrown money at Bielsa. Or name an actual interim coach until the summer when someone clears up.

Missing the WC would be yuge.

Are things still salty with Benny and Jurgen? I think he deserves a call up...
Had to dig deep to find this thread....the US team deserves better than page 6. And, as expected, Benny is back! It sucks that his whole National team career got interrupted by personal issues with the coach. Bruce will sort it all out...happy times ahead.

edit: vid from 2010....Bradley was a solid coach for us, IMO...

Here's Benny getting shit done....happy to have him back.

Charlie Davies...:(

Last edited:
The Arena era 2.0 begins today.

my_body_is_ready.png

Is Giuseppe Rossi ever coming back to play for us? I dont think Italy ever is going to want him.

US v Honduras. World Cup Qualifier. 3/24/17. 10:30 ET. Who's in?

usa-soccer-meme-1.png

(@AmericanOutlaws) <a href="">March 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My only complaint is that we look like a beta Portugal team in the all ruby red jerseys, if we put up 5+ unanswered goals every game.... I'll allow it

Pulisic is the biggest blue chipper we've ever had. Expect him to have a major impact in 2018 and be completely dominant in 2022.

just imagine when we can slide cameron back to the middle of D. get fabian johnson and yedlin at full-back. and get bobby wood back up top?

USA! USA! USA!

Pulisic is the biggest blue chipper we've ever had. Expect him to have a major impact in 2018 and be completely dominant in 2022.
*Pelesic

I love it. He looked incredible last night. I was texting a buddy and my main point was this...he's playing against the likes of Bayern, Atletico, Barca, etc. on a weekly basis. Imagine how easy it must feel to play against Honduras or Panama?

Here's my question, why weren't Yedlin and Miazga on the roster? I don't keep up with the overseas game as well as I should.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back