US Sumo Wrestler

Sumomike

US Sumo Wrestler
@Brown
Reaction score
*Disregard. The event has been cancelled due to a sponsorship issue. Thanks anyways Guys

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sumo Mike. I've been on the board for a decade. I represented the US at the 2017 World Games for Sumo Wrestling last year in Poland. It's a quadrennial event just like the Olympics. I got past the first round, but didn't medal unfortunately. I had some good matches though!

There is a South Asian tournament in Pakistan coming soon, and I have been invited. Unfortunately, there is no funding for sumo, so I have to go on my own dime. I am doing a gofundme if anyone has a few bucks to throw down. No worries if not. If you have any questions about competing in US or International Sumo, let me know. Thanks guys!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-sumo-mike-get-to-pakistan

large-edaab3a5381c44e318ae839356b4bc4d.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know Kena Heffernan?
I do! We were in Poland together. He is an awesome guy. He is trying to organize the World Championships to be in Hawaii next year. You know him?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sumo Mike. I've been on the board for a decade. I represented the US at the 2017 World Games for Sumo Wrestling last year in Poland. It's a quadrennial event just like the Olympics. I got past the first round, but didn't medal unfortunately. I had some good matches though!

There is a South Asian tournament in Pakistan coming soon, and I have been invited. Unfortunately, there is no funding for sumo, so I have to go on my own dime. I am doing a gofundme if anyone has a few bucks to throw down. No worries if not. If you have any questions about competing in US or International Sumo, let me know. Thanks guys!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-sumo-mike-get-to-pakistan

large-edaab3a5381c44e318ae839356b4bc4d.jpg

Will definitely chip in a few bucks come payday!

I do! We were in Poland together. He is an awesome guy. He is trying to organize the World Championships to be in Hawaii next year. You know him?

We went to high school together.

Back