International US pulls support for Myanmar. China offers strong support. Myanmar goes chinese

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-rohingya-issue-after-us-rebuke-idUSKCN1NL02W

"China supports the Myanmar government’s efforts to protect domestic stability and approach to resolving the Rohingya issue, Premier Li Keqiang told the country’s leader Aung San Suu Kyi, after U.S. Vice President Mike Pence offered a strong rebuke."

Predictions. The muslims wont be returned to Myanmar. Myanmar will open open to all chinese influence and investment. It will become a chinese colony in the not to distant future.

Meh, only thing I know of from Myanmar is their Galil copies.

Why is the US now expected to be interventionalist? Forget that crap

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-rohingya-issue-after-us-rebuke-idUSKCN1NL02W

"China supports the Myanmar government’s efforts to protect domestic stability and approach to resolving the Rohingya issue, Premier Li Keqiang told the country’s leader Aung San Suu Kyi, after U.S. Vice President Mike Pence offered a strong rebuke."

Predictions. The muslims wont be returned to Myanmar. Myanmar will open open to all chinese influence and investment. It will become a chinese colony in the not to distant future.
I forgot about all this. Weren’t Muslims being massacred?

I forgot about all this. Weren’t Muslims being massacred?

Some died. It was largely an expulsion. The leftists causes in the west went all out on defending them ignoring the muslim violence and instability they have caused in myanmar (and terrorizing of non muslims). As such in the west this issue has become a partisan thing. Basically if you love islam and all muslims no matter what you side against myanmar. If you dislike both sides or find both parties guilty you support peace. Those biased or sympathdtic to myanmar side with mysnmar like China is and the US was.

Some died. It was largely an expulsion. The leftists causes in the west went all out on defending them ignoring the muslim violence and instability they have caused in myanmar (and terrorizing of non muslims). As such in the west this issue has become a partisan thing. Basically if you love islam and all muslims no matter what you side against myanmar. If you dislike both sides or find both parties guilty you support peace. Those biased or sympathdtic to myanmar side with mysnmar like China is and the US was.
I honestly don’t know much about it. When I briefly read about it, the article I read(from what I remember) was basically about Muslims being persecuted.

I honestly don’t know much about it. When I briefly read about it, the article I read(from what I remember) was basically about Muslims being persecuted.

Read about it on wikipedia. And then look at the reactions of states that have their own islamist problem that arent muslim countries like India or Israel. And yes even china. It is clear as day that it isnt so 1 sided and on why the global islamic world is united on a cause against non muslims (similar to their united dislike of 'zionism'.)

Poor innocent Muslims, they were just doing their thing, expecting nothing from anybody else.

It was more than an expulsion. Gang rapes from the military and children being killed were part of it too.

Things in Burma seem to be getting slowly better, but it's still a shithole.

Lol 9/11 was mostly a riot. A few civilians died.

Good
Let China have it
We aren’t the world police

Back