US poultry washed in chlorine because lives so awful their flesh rots while still alive (Brexit)

It´s quite simple. Poultry is washed with ammonia and chlorine and were outright banned from import in the EU. Steroids are mainly used in beef and pork hence there also being import restrictions on those types of meat. You sound awfully triggered.

In what way does making sure to kill bacteria prior to packaging hurt the meat? In what way does natural hormone treatment (something that goes in the ear, BTW) hurt the meat? The real reason for this ban, as it usually is with the EU, is that our meat is vastily superior to yours and available in much greater quantity, so to protect your own markets you've come up with some nonsensical regualtions. You of course, in your irrational hatred of America, have just accepted it as fact because it conforms with your beliefs.

In what way does making sure to kill bacteria prior to packaging hurt the meat? In what way does natural hormone treatment (something that goes in the ear, BTW) hurt the meat? The real reason for this ban, as it usually is with the EU, is that our meat is vastily superior to yours and available in much greater quantity, so to protect your own markets you've come up with some nonsensical regualtions. You of course, in your irrational hatred of America, have just accepted it as fact because it conforms with your beliefs.
<TrumpWrong1>

TIL don't eat American chicken. Even the Brits are afraid.

Also why should I give a fuck about the US not adopting a policy that will lower production?

US is far too fat already. Anything that lowers production will lower the rate of gruesome obesity which would make for a beautiful state of affairs.

US needs to get less fat TBH. I speak for everyone when I say this.

Last edited:
This is a new documentary showing what really goes on in UK factory farming.

If you thought washing chickens in chlorine was bad.....

ROFL. Mercola and Huffpo?!?! Could you be any more of a caricature of a goofball hippie Leftist? You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will literally believe anything that confirms your biases, regardless of who it comes from. This has literally nothing to do with "murrica" from my perspective. It had everything to do with it from yours. Jesus. Mercola?!? Really? Read their article on how cell phone usage gave McCain cancer and then get back to me. These things are banned by the EU because the superiority of our meat specifically would destroy your markets. I mean honestly, have you ever worked around animals or their byproducts ever in your life?

On top of all that, "all I've got" was a series of questions that you made no attempt to answer. None. Zero. That says all that can be said about you. You're a mindless zombie.

ROFL. Mercola and Huffpo?!?! Could you be any more of a caricature of a goofball hippie Leftist? You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will literally believe anything that confirms your biases, regardless of who it comes from. This has literally nothing to do with "murrica" from my perspective. It had everything to do with it from yours. Jesus. Mercola?!? Really? Read their article on how cell phone usage gave McCain cancer and then get back to me. These things are banned by the EU because the superiority of our meat specifically would destroy your markets. I mean honestly, have you ever worked around animals or their byproducts ever in your life?

On top of all that, "all I've got" was a series of questions that you made no attempt to answer. None. Zero. That says all that can be said about you. You're a mindless zombie.
Denial and again

<TrumpWrong1>

The EU does import the high quality stuff from the US, so it has nothing to do with protecting the meat industry, and everything to do with consumer health. Hormone treated cattle and chlorinated chicken are what is banned. Nothing else. And untill the EU stepped in, some of the largest producers of meat in the EU were actually some of the countries with least restrictions on US imports. So your entire argument is horseshit.
You really seem quite clueless on the beef hormone controversy and the chlorinated chicken.

Last edited:
Obviously. You can pretty much guarantee that for any topic.

cheap-shit-from-china-t-shirts-men-s-organic-t-shirt.jpg

Hmm I work at Tyson chicken I see some pretty gross shit every day

Bitchslapped.

You have to be the highest level of stupid to willingly eat meat treated and washed in ammonia and chlorine.

You have to be even Fn dumber to defend it.

that's not an accurate assessment of how our meat exports are viewed around the world.

USA meat took a huge hit with the mad cow disease (BSE) issue back in 2004. Our exports have only finally recoverered to pre-2003 levels four years ago. As for our chicken, we prioritize production over cleanliness and use chlorine to overcompensate for it. Other countries don't use it for their chicken production and we don't clean our beef or pork with chlorine so you can't blame other countries for thinking its an inferior method and/or using it as a way of keeping our chicken out of their market.

But most of our exports go to Asia. From a quality standpoint their view of our meat is US meat is general below their own but comparable to other countries (Australia and Canada) but only because they are forgetting about our BSE problem. Freshness is an issue and Australia meat tops out in this department based on location.

When it comes to chicken our meat is considered inferior to other exporters.
Beef quality is recovering.

But if we are talking about the very best of the best when it comes to top end steaks (what i care about) then Japanese wagyu or kobe beef are generally considered the best and most expensive although I've heard of a special strain of french cattle that are raised in a very specific way (as stress free as possible) and the cost was crazy expensive to eat it.

that's not an accurate assessment of how our meat exports are viewed around the world.

USA meat took a huge hit with the mad cow disease (BSE) issue back in 2004. Our exports have only finally recoverered to pre-2003 levels four years ago. As for our chicken, we prioritize production over cleanliness and use chlorine to overcompensate for it. Other countries don't use it for their chicken production and we don't clean our beef or pork with chlorine so you can't blame other countries for thinking its an inferior method and/or using it as a way of keeping our chicken out of their market.

But most of our exports go to Asia. From a quality standpoint their view of our meat is US meat is general below their own but comparable to other countries (Australia and Canada) but only because they are forgetting about our BSE problem. Freshness is an issue and Australia meat tops out in this department based on location.

When it comes to chicken our meat is considered inferior to other exporters.
Beef quality is recovering.

But if we are talking about the very best of the best when it comes to top end steaks (what i care about) then Japanese wagyu or kobe beef are generally considered the best and most expensive although I've heard of a special strain of french cattle that are raised in a very specific way (as stress free as possible) and the cost was crazy expensive to eat it.

Once you kill a chicken it immediately starts rotting. Part of the chlorine washing process is to delay that. We're shipping these products across great distances

Back