US officials say Trump does not speak for the US

libb.jpg
This is pretty good.

this is sadly true.

i asked my mom once to mention a single thing she liked about obama. she was literally angry that i even asked the question. i mean even F'ing hitler did a thing or two right even if it was by accident. no one is 100% shitty, and if you find yourself thinking they are, that probably means youre the pawn that youre prefered media pundits always wanted.

iu

Perhaps the rest of the globe is anxious because America is kicking ass again?
I gotta give it to you. You might live in your parents basement, but goddamn you’re consistent with your posting. Props, bro!!

giphy.gif

Trump is a disgrace to this country. He represents everything that is destroying the US. Greed, corruption, morality, dishonesty. Hey wait! That’s the US gov, they found the perfect leader. We are fucked.

The US is not being destroyed. At all.

And president is not a dictator. We are not, cannot be destroyed by anyone we elect no matter how deficient they are, by design.

Dial the drama back a bit.

We are not that weak a people.

Its sad that people have to tell people to ignore his tweets

Some of you are desperate for outrage. Getting worked like some marks

Too bad you don't care that the Presidents tweets are recorded as official presidential statements.

The adults realize that has consequences and implications to be considered. One day when you're an adult you'll hopefully understand that too.

Wait, but in my thread about Trump not doing a press conference in over a year the response from Trump bots was, "He tweets".

Can there be a more embarrassing president in the history of the US? haha
what about that dumbass that stood out in the rain giving a speech then got sick and died a month into his term?

what about that dumbass that stood out in the rain giving a speech then got sick and died a month into his term?

Just imagine if Twitter did not exist.

"It's fine. We see his finger painting everyday. It's a great way to deal with the public. Really bypasses the corrupt media. And the colors!!"

Just imagine if Twitter did not exist.

"It's fine. We see his finger painting everyday. It's a great way to deal with the public. Really bypasses the corrupt media. And the colors!!"
he wouldn't have got elected without social media, russian spies shitposting 4chan memes put him in office

Back