US officials say Trump does not speak for the US

the president is no king. and we sure as shit shouldnt take this particular president's tweets as official policy.

the president is no king. and we sure as shit shouldnt take this particular president's tweets as official policy.

The president is certainly close to a king when it comes to foreign policy.

And yet, he still manages to do more to make America a safer more prosperous nation, than obama.

stim_usa.png

trump has made it more prosperous than obama? what is your evidence?

that awesome trend we see here, i do not necessarily give obama credit. but it sure as shit didnt go DOWN while he was in office did it?

what has he done to make us safer? has he passed any major laws at all?

stim_usa.png

trump has made it more prosperous than obama? what is your evidence?

that awesome trend we see here, i do not necessarily give obama credit. but it sure as shit didnt go DOWN while he was in office did it?

what has he done to make us safer? has he passed any major laws at all?

Obama did ok on the economy, C’ish.

Deportation of violent criminals
Bombing the shit out of terrorists
Improved vetting of people entering our country.

Obama did ok on the economy, C’ish.

trump hasnt really been in office long enough to grade him yet, unless your doing it purely based on your ideological predictions.

Deportation of violent criminals

you do realize that many liberals angrily called obama the "deporter in chief" right?

Bombing the shit out of terrorists

have you ever looked into obama's drone war? mfer bombed US citizens without trial. why? they were alleged terrorists, along with thousands of other suspected terrorists. trump has a loooooong way to go before he has the blood on his hands that obama does. that make you happy?

Improved vetting of people entering our country.

lol, how so?

the fact that you dont know these things about obama, tells me that you basically just listen to right-wing cheerleading media.

Which is Trump so it means nothing just like his tweets

Obama’s legacy will basically be passing gay marriage. Which I support btw. Obamacare was a failure. He toppled countries and contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians.

Besides that he didn’t do much.

trump hasnt really been in office long enough to grade him yet, unless your doing it purely based on your ideological predictions.

you do realize that many liberals angrily called obama the "deporter in chief" right?

have you ever looked into obama's drone war? mfer bombed US citizens without trial. why? they were alleged terrorists, along with thousands of other suspected terrorists. trump has a loooooong way to go before he has the blood on his hands that obama does. that make you happy?

lol, how so?

the fact that you dont know these things about obama, tells me that you basically just listen to right-wing cheerleading media.

Oh yes, obama was very picky on which jihadists he would bomb, and which ones he’d arm...

Oh yes, obama was very picky on which jihadists he would bomb, and which ones he’d arm...

well thats a debatable point. the idea that trump is "bombing the shit out of terrorists" and obama was not, is not a debatable point. what hard-line has trump really taken overseas? has he really done much bombing? he talks a lot of shit, but has pretty much continued the status quo as far as i can tell.

Lol. White House daycare indeed.

I am pretty sure the administrations main job is to limit the damage that senile idiot causes.

Obama’s legacy will basically be passing gay marriage. Which I support btw. Obamacare was a failure. He toppled countries and contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians.

Right... The economy didn't come back from the bring of disaster on his watch.
He didn't cut the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% in 6 years.
He didn't end no insurance for pre-existing conditions.
He didn't kill Osama Bin Laden.
He didn't save the US auto industry
He didn't reverse Bush era torture policies

Obama had nothing to do with any of that.

It is absurd to pin the Syrian war on him, even partly. It is because of Obama, that the US did not directly get involved with airstrikes against the Assad regime and effect regime change. If a Republican or Hillary were President, it is very likely the US would have overthrown Assad and enabled a Sunni jihadi takeover, leading to ethic cleansing and genocide. Obama resisted the Turks, the Gulf Arabs, the Neocons/Israelis, Brits,French and the liberal interventionists to have the US directly confront Assad. But Obama has to given in some, so he oked limited support for the Rebels.

Obama was anti MidEast intervention. He did not want to get involved in Libya either, but was forced to by the Europeans, Israel firsters, Republicans establishment, McCain and Hillary.

How did the Russian "tamper" with the election?

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch stated that there is no evidence the Russians manipulated the voting mechanisms.

So as of now, isn't the Russian tampering just limited to Social Media influencing and planting fake news? Has it been proven the Russians hacked the Clinton camp servers?

No, they penetrated the voting registration in 21 states. And also, the Russian trolls were organizing protests for Americans to attend, several times organizing opposing groups to protest in the same place at the same time in the hopes that violence would erupt. It's not just limited to fake news in any way.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...-in-2018-mid-terms-say-top-officials.3707213/

Back