US murders concentrated in 5 percent of counties (Democrat Run Counties)

You really expect someone to evaluate such a claim when its clearly false? Why should others devote any time and energy into addressing such a shitty post? Why shouldn't I simply respond to contempt with contempt?

For starters, this post is much better than a picture. You've managed to show contempt and you've explained why. If I were to spam pictures as a rebuttal to every stupid post in the WR, every thread would be completely incoherent.

But there is a conversation to be had there, even if Pwent resorts to rhetoric. Neither Leftism nor Rightism is a mental disease, and no one is immoral for merely subscribing to one of the two main ideologies. Now Progressivism, that's a mental disease.

ZryJ2oZ.jpg
I never intended to have any discussion with you which is why I didn't even make an argument, I explained this earlier ITT.
You really expect someone to evaluate such a claim when its clearly false? Why should others devote any time and energy into addressing such a shitty post? Why shouldn't I simply respond to contempt with contempt?
Your misuse of a shitty meme only reinforces my contempt for you.

My town doesn't have a stoplight. And there is only one in our whole school district.

No stoplights in my town either.

State has exceptionally high gun ownership rate and the country's lowest murder rate.

Guess what else we don't have?

For starters, this post is much better than a picture. You've managed to show contempt and you've explained why. If I were to spam pictures as a rebuttal to every stupid post in the WR, every thread would be completely incoherent.

But there is a conversation to be had there, even if Pwent resorts to rhetoric. Neither Leftism nor Rightism is a mental disease, and no one is immoral for merely subscribing to one of the two main ideologies. Now Progressivism, that's a mental disease.
I don't do it for every post, just a couple a day. Also, and again, there is no discussion to be had with someone whose starting position is that everyone from a certain group is mentally deficient.

4.4 people per 100,000.

Sounds about like lightning strike numbers.

Just googled it. 1 in 960,00.

So you are 36 times more likely to be murdered than hit by lightning.

Considering lightning is not all that common, and people with the capability to murder are (all of them), that the murder problem is under control.
I knew a guy that was hit (and killed) by lightening.

This is completely idiotic. There would just be a lot of poor white people committing murder instead of poor black people. Unless you think black people are inherently violent or something.

I know reading a graph is really hard, but try staring at this for an hour or two, maybe sleep on it before you post again.

KH8Bi7W.jpg

Japan is an affluent country that is extremely authoritative. They also have a greater sense of community. The US is rebellious and independent. I do not feel doing a huge analysis of the difference in cultures since we are talking about the US here. But my point was these stats are usually paraded around by the gun but types to push an agenda and pretend like they actually care about people in these cities. But since you brought up Japan, it is incredibly difficult to get a gun out there, yet they have no crime. Clearly it should be a free for all there since no one is armed.

Based on your posts here I'm guessing you are going down the road of we do not have a gun problem, we have a black people problem. I've seen the meme before.
It's because Japan is nearly 100% homogeneous. We can lie about it if we want too,,,,,

I don't do it for every post, just a couple a day. Also, and again, there is no discussion to be had with someone whose starting position is that everyone from a certain group is mentally deficient.

I agree that's a bad starting point.

I'm not saying you're a bad poster, you bring some lulz and you speak out against things that others on "your side" do not. I'm just suggesting that the forum would benefit from less empty posts (pictures) and more content.

This is completely idiotic. There would just be a lot of poor white people committing murder instead of poor black people. Unless you think black people are inherently violent or something.

There are far more white people living in poverty right now. Why aren't they murdering people at the same rates?

I don't understand your logic.

So if there were no more black people then white people would start murdering at much higher rates to pick up the slack?

No stoplights in my town either.

State has exceptionally high gun ownership rate and the country's lowest murder rate.

Guess what else we don't have?

Dance skills?

I don't actually know, because I've not looked at the study, or the sources for its data. But, even if accurate, it's a far cry from the situation we'd have if there had never been black slavery in America.

1. Evidence?
2. So what?

Is it because these places are run by democrats or because population density kinda dictates that you're gonna have higher crime in cities vs bum fuck nowhere (cows and rednecks)?

Why can't it be both? Why can't it be that higher population density will result in more crime, and then Dem policies exacerbate the problem further?

"One of the most interesting findings in the report is that areas with the highest gun ownership rates have low murder rates."

muh gun control
thats funny, cause the places with the highest crime rates tend to be full of gun owners...OH! you meant LEGAL gun ownership.

your post is still worthless because gun saturation in Chicago is pretty fucking high, both 'legal' and not....

I know reading a graph is really hard, but try staring at this for an hour or two, maybe sleep on it before you post again.

KH8Bi7W.jpg

...and where is this information from? I couldn't find these figures in either the FBI or CDC homicide data.

Why can't it be both? Why can't it be that higher population density will result in more crime, and then Dem policies exacerbate the problem further?

One of those you can prove.

The other you can't, and it would be a hilarious case of throwing stones from a glass house.

But that's obvious.

Back