US murders concentrated in 5 percent of counties (Democrat Run Counties)

I blame the violent, low I.Q. black man for the 60 million people that died in World War 2.

Thankfully there were high I.Q. white and asian men to end that fiasco.

LMAo really going full retard here.

The two events have so much to do with one another.

LMAo really going full retard here.

The two events have so much to do with one another.

I'm really glad a stooge like you doesn't like my post. I'd be insulted if you did.

BTW, what was your previous username before you got banned?

Anaheim, CA
Boise, ID
Oklahoma City, OK

But, it doesn't matter to a Liberal. Rudy did a fantastic job at keeping crime way down. It has exploded since Democrats took back over.
OKC has a very high crime rate and is not exceptionally large or urban and Anaheim and Boise are relatively small cities with Boise being out in the middle of nowhere so it's hard to call that urban.

Also if you are talking gun laws, Anaheim's do not supersede the state's.

El Paso's murder rate was 3.2/100k in 2014, it's a democratic city literally across from one of the murder capitols of the world (Juarez)....

oh ya it has roughly 700k people, and 86% non white to boot

I wonder why it doesn't have the murder rate of say Chicago, or New Orleans, or DC, or Baltimore, or Oakland, or Little Rock, or Memphis, or St Louis, or Detroit
Armed populace is a polite one? Looking at you Chicago, DC, Baltimore, and Oakland....

Is it because these places are run by democrats or because population density kinda dictates that you're gonna have higher crime in cities vs bum fuck nowhere (cows and rednecks)?

Suburbs aren't bum fuck no where bud.

El Paso's murder rate was 3.2/100k in 2014, it's a democratic city literally across from one of the murder capitols of the world (Juarez)....

oh ya it has roughly 700k people, and 86% non white to boot

I wonder why it doesn't have the murder rate of say Chicago, or New Orleans, or DC, or Baltimore, or Oakland, or Little Rock, or Memphis, or St Louis, or Detroit
What? El Paso is 80% white according to Wikipedia. Hispanic isn't a race.

Suburbs aren't bum fuck no where bud.

If your suburb is a one stoplight "town" (as many in Texas are so generously called), then yeah it's bumfuck nowhere lol.

I'll concede that this perception is based on my own personal experiences though, and that I was speaking in a general sense as opposed to absolutely. I'm sure you can find exceptions to the rule, but I don't think i'm too far off base considering absolute population numbers in some of these counties.

If your suburb is a one stoplight "town" (as many in Texas are so generously called), then yeah it's bumfuck nowhere lol.

I'll concede that this perception is based on my own personal experiences though, and that I was speaking in a general sense as opposed to absolutely. I'm sure you can find exceptions to the rule, but I don't think i'm too far off base considering absolute population numbers in some of these counties.

I'm in the Chicago area, so I'd say our experiences with Suburbs may be different.

So we should always have a republican rule? lol whats your point?

Stop supporting a 2 party system. jesus this a retarded post. lets base murder rate over republican or democrat rule...lol

How about we try to compromise here. Five hotdog face gifs per post? Could that be enough to display your point while also appeasing people seeing it as spam? Would such a compromise be bigger than the Israeli-Palestine deal if it were to ever happened?

Let's try going with five. You're welcome everyone.

How about you just stop pretending you moderate liberal posters.

Higher murder rates compared to places with less population density, you know, what I said in my original post.

You accused me of going off on a tangent as you were going off on a tangent. Wew lad.
Like I said, you're incorrect.
The densest population centers, regardless whether using an incorporated city, or an entire metropolitan area, are NOT, repeat NOT, even in the top ten of murders per 100k.
The worst areas for murder are moderately populated cities like baltimore, detroit, new orleans, etc...Around 6k people per sq mi seems to be the hotspot.
If it makes you feel better, a good portion of the lowest murder rate areas have D mayors.
While having a d mayor does not rule out having a low crime rate, it does correlate with the 12 highest murder rate cities. (stopped checking after 12. Number 10ish was no party affiliation, but that's neither r nor d)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population_density

Like I said, you're incorrect.
The densest population centers, regardless whether using an incorporated city, or an entire metropolitan area, are NOT, repeat NOT, even in the top ten of murders per 100k.
The worst areas for murder are moderately populated cities like baltimore, detroit, new orleans, etc...Around 6k people per sq mi seems to be the hotspot.
If it makes you feel better, a good portion of the lowest murder rate areas have D mayors.
While having a d mayor does not rule out having a low crime rate, it does correlate with the 12 highest murder rate cities. (stopped checking after 12. Number 10ish was no party affiliation, but that's neither r nor d)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population_density

So let me just make this clear, you believe that as a rule, that higher population density areas generally will not have higher crime rates than areas with lower population density?

That was my first post in the thread after all.

leftism as an inherently selfish ideology, so it makes sense that democrats donate less to charities than republicans and commit more crimes

the only thing i find surprising is that they try to claim the moral high ground while doing it
The only thing I find surprising is that you can operate a computer all on your own.

You just posting pictures doesn't help. Right or wrong, he made 4 claims- Democrats commit more crime. Democrats donate less. Leftism is a disease. Leftists assume the moral high-ground.

There's lots there to work with if you actually want to have a conversation or argument.
You really expect someone to evaluate such a claim when its clearly false? Why should others devote any time and energy into addressing such a shitty post? Why shouldn't I simply respond to contempt with contempt?

The only thing I find surprising is that you can operate a computer all on your own.

another chode who cant defend an ideology that thinks "i exist, so you owe me stuff", who has to resort to insults because he cant form an argument

sad

another chode who cant defend an ideology that thinks "i exist, so you owe me stuff", who has to resort to insults because he cant form an argument

sad
Lol, I'm not going to piss away the time engaging with an idiot who doesn't even put the effort into using punctuation.

Lol, I'm not going to piss away the time engaging with an idiot who doesn't even put the effort into using punctuation.
ZryJ2oZ.jpg

My town doesn't have a stoplight. And there is only one in our whole school district.

Back