US murders concentrated in 5 percent of counties (Democrat Run Counties)

Do you think black people are inherently more violent than white people?
Lower IQ, evolved with no delay of gratification (no need to store food or prepare for harsh winters thus becoming more impulsive), higher frequency of warrior gene, faster maturation which leads to angrier young men due to more testosterone at a younger age, I'm sure there's other reasons... but it's all socioeconomics i'm sure.

Why do you believe African Americans are over represented in violent crime statistics homer?

On the other hand I, took my IQ up over 20 points in a few weeks by just studying old IQ tests. 120-130 --> 160+ (hit the test's ceiling cap) just by studying how to answer the IQ-test questions that I got wrong the first time. The average IQ rises ~6 points every generation (Flynn Effect). IQ is not a static number measuring an inherent trait. So, linking IQ to crime rates and pretending that it has explanatory power is not true. It has correlation power but no explanatory power.

No one knows the cause. There's absolutely no evidence that proves anything.

The Flynn Effect is nutrition. Genetically, humans aren't getting smarter. When a child doesn't receive adequate nutrition in childhood, it stunts intelligence. In the west those nutritional deficiencies have been eliminated, the differences in IQ that arise between people is genetics. A good way of thinking about it is, nutrition = soft cap, genetics = hard cap.

hard to take your threads seriously when you have a tranny thread going in pics and multimedia with names and pics
mCvCmzo.jpg

aBnOw5N.jpg

ValXRNk.jpg

W3W3ADJ.jpg
so you are a gay racist?
thats kinda old
try being original
PS do your buddies in stormfront know you jerk off to chicks with dicks?

Last edited by a moderator:
if youre familiar with large cities passing laws like that, why would you post this

sorry i just find it annoying when people ask other posters to do a bunch of research for them, then are just obtuse and argue about whether its valid without looking up shit themselves and making a point
The point was LA has some of the most lax gun laws in the country and only as of last year have there been changes. Hell you can open carry without a permit. So even before these not exceptionally intrusive laws came into affect there was still high levels of crime in NO.

leftism as an inherently selfish ideology, so it makes sense that democrats donate less to charities than republicans and commit more crimes

the only thing i find surprising is that they try to claim the moral high ground while doing it

LOL.

You're just as bad as the people you demonize. You just sit on the other side of the fence.

Go team!

@Madmick
@Lead

So any chance you guys can enforce the rules so this knob can stop spamming 20 identical gifs per post?

Don't cry little fella. I've cut back on my hot dog gif responses quite a bit lately. Tragically, posters like yourself have continued to make terrible, hair brained posts. Life, eh?

How about we try to compromise here. Five hotdog face gifs per post? Could that be enough to display your point while also appeasing people seeing it as spam? Would such a compromise be bigger than the Israeli-Palestine deal if it were to ever happened?

Let's try going with five. You're welcome everyone.

hard to take your threads seriously when you have a tranny thread going in pics and multimedia with names and pics

so you are a gay racist?
thats kinda old
try being original
PS do your buddies in stormfront know you jerk off to chicks with dicks?

Another solid post from Batshit

Rudy Giuliani skirted the constitution with shit like stop and frisk. I guess if we implement illegal searches including of law abiding gun owners then we may be good I guess.

Any other examples of large Republican controlled cities that have low crime rates?

Anaheim, CA
Boise, ID
Oklahoma City, OK

But, it doesn't matter to a Liberal. Rudy did a fantastic job at keeping crime way down. It has exploded since Democrats took back over.

Crazy stats. I'm gonna have to go murder some people in North Dakota now.

How about we try to compromise here. Five hotdog face gifs per post? Could that be enough to display your point while also appeasing people seeing it as spam? Would such a compromise be bigger than the Israeli-Palestine deal if it were to ever happened?

Let's try going with five. You're welcome everyone.

To be clear, Homer has the right to post as many pictures as he sees fit, I'm just telling him my opinion on the matter.

To be clear, Homer has the right to post as many pictures as he sees fit, I'm just telling him my opinion on the matter.

Np. I thought I was quoting slippery kauntus who tagged me. It's a petty argument

Just like how nukes are preventing nations from going to war with each other.

Just think, you're a bully or criminal, who would be your target? A law abiding citizen who practice their 2nd amendment or cuck citizen? A bully only pick on the weak. If they know you're armed, they'd think twice.

...like a city?

How big do you think counties are? Lmao
Washington, D.C. has large swaths without a single recorded murder. The study found that murders were overwhelmingly limited to the eastern half of Washington, D.C.

I think like a scientist. I don't make conclusions without evidence. By process of elimination, it seems that genetics should be the cause. But there's not enough evidence to say that. No one knows.

I had to like this post given it is (unintentionally) hilarious.

lost it at 'large, republican cities'

is that a thing? white flight happened, and minorities don't generally vote right.....

I blame the violent, low I.Q. black man for the 60 million people that died in World War 2.

Thankfully there were high I.Q. white and asian men to end that fiasco.

El Paso's murder rate was 3.2/100k in 2014, it's a democratic city literally across from one of the murder capitols of the world (Juarez)....

oh ya it has roughly 700k people, and 86% non white to boot

I wonder why it doesn't have the murder rate of say Chicago, or New Orleans, or DC, or Baltimore, or Oakland, or Little Rock, or Memphis, or St Louis, or Detroit

Back