International US/Israel v. Iran

Will we go to war with Iran this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be shocked if things get anywhere near that point. There's a huge difference between a few people clamoring for war and getting your logistics organized, building a coalition in the UN, etc. If you see that, then be worried.

That's why I said it will take undisputed proof. I can't imagine 2003 repeating itself.

Don’t look now...
Iran protests latest: US says it will call for emergency UN meetings over unrest

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cy-meetings-tehran-news-updates-a8138746.html

That, on the heels of tweeting this two days ago:

Last edited:
Trump deserves to be impeached just on the basis that that fucking moron cannot wrap his head around appropriate use of quotation marks.

Iran protests latest: US says it will call for emergency UN meetings over unrest

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cy-meetings-tehran-news-updates-a8138746.html

That, on the heels of retweeting this two days ago:

It's something worth keeping an eye on, but in the last year, I've heard that we were going to start at least a dozen wars (half of them with North Korea). I was a lot more worried when the Iranians took our Sailors hostage. I don't think that the foot is totally off the gas pedal, but I'm also not terrified of war at the moment. Let's see what is said at the UN. If I hear him call for a coalition of willing nations to help combat Iran, then I will concede that war will seem inevitable.

Welcome to my Presidency, bitches!!!

Let's get 2018 started off right with a thread about conflict.

We're clearly pushing for a war with Iran, and this is the preliminary stages. SA and now Israel are laying the groundwork, and of course, pushing hard for this action. The war in Syria, the war in Yemen, and now the protests in Iran have moved us to the precipice where we are now.

Nikki Haley just gave a book report at the UN, where she laid out our initial salvo against Iran. We're going to call for an emergency session of the Security Council, and she called on all free people to stand with the Iranian people. She also announced us withholding aid from Pakistan and Palestine.

The President has weighed in as well:

Comments from the Supreme Leader of Iran:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-have-stirred-unrest-in-country-idUSKBN1ER0FT

I'd like people to add sources as we go pertaining to different aspects of this that interest them. Turkey is certainly another player that will need to be watched closely. I assume we let them steamroll the Kurds again in exchange for support against Iran.

Will update the OP with relevant sources and links.

Don't find yourself in the gulag, so don't derail these threads.

Thanks!

I had honestly thought admins killed this sticky.

We don't need to go to war with Iran. We just need to flood the country with ATGMs and adapt the Syrian Civil War template for Iran. Will it be successful? Probably not, but it will keep the IRGC busy, cost them a fuckton of money and get the mullahs shitting themselves for a decent amount of time. It will also curb Iranian expansion efforts in the sandbox.

Iran becoming an overt, impotent colonial state of Russia would be the most humiliating thing to happen to those shitbags from Qom.

We don't need to go to war with Iran. We just need to flood the country with ATGMs and adapt the Syrian Civil War template for Iran. Will it be successful? Probably not, but it will keep the IRGC busy, cost them a fuckton of money and get the mullahs shitting themselves for a decent amount of time. It will also curb Iranian expansion efforts in the sandbox.

Iran becoming an overt, impotent colonial state of Russia would be the most humiliating thing to happen to those shitbags from Qom.
Please unfurl this mess of a post, and explain it in plainer terms. Thanks.

Please unfurl this mess of a post, and explain it in plainer terms. Thanks.

Flood Iran with anti-tank guided missiles to be used by anti-government forces in dense urban areas. Facilitate the entry of foreign fighters into the country. Stimulate and sustain the conditions necessary for a full-blown civil war. The IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guards) will then become occupied full time in winning this war and have to limit/constrain their activities in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen. They will probably succeed, but not before a lot of money and blood has been shed. The two Shi'ite crescents in the middle east will be disrupted. The Iranians will have to get a help from Russia. Putin never does anything for free, which would result in the mullahs having to kiss his ring.

Flood Iran with anti-tank guided missiles to be used by anti-government forces in dense urban areas. Facilitate the entry of foreign fighters into the country. Stimulate and sustain the conditions necessary for a full-blown civil war. The IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guards) will then become occupied full time in winning this war and have to limit/constrain their activities in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen. They will probably succeed, but not before a lot of money and blood has been shed. The two Shi'ite crescents in the middle east will be disrupted. The Iranians will have to get a help from Russia. Putin never does anything for free, which would result in the mullahs having to kiss his ring.
So, just to be clear, you're actually advocating for this?

Sounds idiotic and immoral.

It's better than risking American lives. As far as the Shi'ites, Sunnis, Arabs, and Iranians go

89c.gif

It's better than risking American lives. As far as the Shi'ites, Sunnis, Arabs, and Iranians go

89c.gif
What the fuck is wrong with you? We(The US) should be allies with Iran. We shouldn't even be considering attacking them. Only assholes advocate for war and violence.

So, just to be clear, you're actually advocating for this?

No. I'm being tongue-in-cheek.

But the idea of war with Iran in 2018 is just plain ridiculous. There are alternatives to dealing with Iran that don't require the full force of the US military.

What the fuck is wrong with you? We(The US) should be allies with Iran. We shouldn't even be considering attacking them. Only assholes advocate for war and violence.

why be allies with any crazy muslim theocratic country? why not be allies with Russia? Russia is a better ran and better country all around than Iran by western standards. Or China? North korae is the chinese equivalent (to american having saudi arabia and egypt or pakistan as allies) but NK is just more unstable and sadly has nukes. America started this shit by taking crazies as allies.

I have been reading some american news outlets lately and it seems like some americans hate russia and love Iran now. WTF is going?

People who blindly support americas hypocritcal imperialism around the world but only want iran as an ally because it piss off israel and saudis? that is crazy thinking. Not even Russians like Iran. Iran to Russia is their saudi arabia a much better choice than saudi arabia but you is crazy if you think they are real allies or friends. Russia's friends are these countries just minus half of ukraine now. Georgia is going east.

cismap.gif
main-qimg-be548b001becc5ac45b3940d4d55e30b

and when american left media went after Russia for an anti gay propaganda law. why not go after US allies who put gays to death and torture them? What happen in chechnya was not official russian government policy. That region is its own backwards area of Russia sadly being tolerated because Putin and government do not want to get rid of the psycho strong man who runs it because if that guy is gone then the region will want to secede from Russia. personally I think they should let it go. wall of chechnya and dagestan and let them be their own psycho state if it comes to that.

US-allies-w-antigay-laws-map.png

Last edited:
Back