US Government Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha that's your rational and thinking... Democratic party is more doomed than I thought. That's keeping in mind GOP has that dud Trump lol
yes, that is my thinking that's why i started the sentence with "i" and "believe". fantastic.

Stood firm on not funding the wall, on not accepting a deal without DACA. How hard is that to understand? We know why we are marching. Just because you don't doesn't mean you should assume everyone doesn't.

Why are you against funding walls in certain areas and funding border security? Trump isn't even asking for a unified wall, he backtracked on that months ago. Are you pro border crossing?

Why do you want to cost taxpayers money on a government shutdown over a DACA bill that isn't due for weeks and has bipartison support?

Please tell me exactly what you are marching for.

Why are you against funding walls in certain areas? Trump isn't even asking for a unified wall, he backtracked on that months ago.

Why do you want to cost taxpayers money on a government shutdown over a DACA bill that isn't due for weeks and has bipartison support?

Please tell me, exactly what you are marching for.
Because I don't support a wall. I think it is a racist monument and I am pro immigration. We can agree to disagree on that. I don't trust the GOP to do anything positive to passing a stopgap doesn't work. They stole a supreme court seat away from Obama. The republicans let the chip program expire. They own that.

I am marching because the president of the united states has been caught on tape bragging about sexual assault along with a slew of allegations about other horrible sexual misconduct. Add to that his policies that negatively effect the lives of women and his history of misogynistic language and I think marching is the right thing to do in order to keep the conversation going about an administration's contempt for consent, choice, and women.

The requirement that, in order to fund CHIP, there must be some kind of resolution on DACA. They're unrelated to each other.

Yea. Usually both sides get something.

Remember what Obama said about being president

It’s clearly payback for the 2013 stonewall over the ACA. Not a single one of them actually give a fuck about DACA. Was barely discussed over the past few months. People cared more about pervs.

Trump has the majority already. I thought he was the greatest deal maker in American history? Shouldn't have been that hard to cover the rest.

Quit playing dumb. Trump wasn't
Because I don't support a wall. I think it is a racist monument and I am pro immigration. We can agree to disagree on that. I don't trust the GOP to do anything positive to passing a stopgap doesn't work. They stole a supreme court seat away from Obama. The republicans let the chip program expire. They own that.

I am marching because the president of the united states has been caught on tape bragging about sexual assault along with a slew of allegations about other horrible sexual misconduct. Add to that his policies that negatively effect the lives of women and his history of misogynistic language and I think marching is the right thing to do in order to keep the conversation going about an administration's contempt for consent, choice, and women.

You are pro illegal immigration.
You aren't marching for women's rights, you are marching against our president.

Wow, you deserve a spot on Tucker Carlson.

Quit playing dumb. Trump wasn't

You are pro illegal immigration.
You aren't marching for women's rights, you are marching against our president.

Wow, you deserve a spot on Tucker Carlson.
You just asked me what I am marching for and when I told you your response was to tell me I am wrong. Again, this goes back to the problem. You think because you don't hold the same views as those who are marching that means we don't know what we're doing. We can disagree, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean I am not marching for women's rights.

Stood firm on what? This isnt a game.

Nobody wants to deport the illegal dreamers. I would deport them in a heartbeat over any slight to actual citizens but the republican loudmouths have all made it clear that they want them to stay.

This is on par with the upcoming womens march. You don't even know what the fuck you are standing for.
{<huh}

It's crazy how some in here are misrepresenting what is going on

The house Bill funded CHIP for 6 years yet posters in here are lying about it

You just asked me what I am marching for and when I told you your response was to tell me I am wrong. Again, this goes back to the problem. You think because you don't hold the same views as those who are marching that means we don't know what we're doing. We can disagree, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean I am not marching for women's rights.

I don't even think you know what women's rights are left to march for. You just want to protest the republicans.

So he acknowledges he is in the minority about DACA but it does not matter because he believes his opinion is... his? Better? Correct?

I don't fuckin get it

Last edited:
I don't even think you know what women's rights are left to march for. You just want to protest the republicans.
Okay, well I've explicitly told you why I am marching and you just refuse to believe it. I can't help that fact.

Virtue signaling counts a lot these days " I will feel better about myself if I act like I care that much about this person who I think is suffering a set back" even though that person doesn't want or need you to look or care after them.

Are you trying to be clever?

By saying nobody wants to deport them, it is meant that the majority does not want to deport them.

I then said, if their stay slights american citizens in any way, then I would vote to deport them in a moment's notice.

By the way, that is by far the worst overrused gif on sherdog. At least use someone recognizable.

Are you trying to be clever?

By saying nobody wants to deport them, it is meant that the majority does not want to deport them.

I then said, if their stay slights american citizens in any way, then I would vote to deport them in a moment's notice.

By the way, that is by far the worst overrused gif on sherdog. At least use someone recognizable.
"No one wants to deport them. I want to deport them." Be more precise, and you won't come off like a jackass.

Okay, well I've explicitly told you why I am marching and you just refuse to believe it. I can't help that fact.

Telling you that you're full of shit isn't the same as refusing to believe. At least make a sign for women in countries that are actually disenfranchised. Otherwise, you are basically showing up for thanksgiving dinner in a halloween costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back