Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having possession of classified material is in fact illegal. And it is the literal definition of entrapment as I posted earlier. I’ll post it again if you would like.

You complete and utter dumbfuck. No member of the trump campaign has been charged with that. So entrapment does not apply.

Ignore everything else bob, and ask yourself this question:

Can the defense show that they were entrapped by this informant into lying before congress? Can you show that bob? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PASSING EMAILS, BECAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIMES THEY WERE ACTUALLY CHARGED WITH.

“Former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo appeared on Fox News moments ago with stunning statements. According to Caputo a contractor with a government agency (nsa) was attempting to pass to him, through an intermediary, Hillary Clinton emails; and the intermediary reached out to Caputo to inform him therein.

>In hindsight, Caputo now suggests the “contractor of the government agency” was attempting to set him up -and by extension the Trump campaign- in a sting operation similar to the recently revealed “Crossfire Hurricane” operation conducted by CIA operative Stefan Halper through Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.”

It’s amazing how you’ll attempt to twist reality to avoid addressing the above.

And even if every single bit of that is true bob (and it won't be, but lets humor you), how did that make those people lie under oath?

Can Trump pardon himself, and everyone involved in this case from his campaign, his lawyer/fixer and basically end this investigation legally without it being obstruction of justice?

He can end the Mueller investigation at any time without it being obstruction of justice IMO. He can pardon other people without it being obstruction either. All of these actions are the prerogatives which are clearly within the President's powers, so they can't be the basis for a criminal prosecution. As with most other government actions, subjective motivations are irrelevant.

The question of whether a President can pardon himself is open, but I think he probably can't. He's immune while he's in office, and after that he would need to be pardoned by his successor. But since Trump hasn't committed any crimes, I don't see any need for him to pardon himself.

Can

So according to your definition of entrapment, it's illegal when the cops sell drugs to an individual because it's entrapment....right?

Check the legal definition I posted a ways back. You’re missing a couple critical details, including repeated attempts being necessary to it being entrapment, and that occurred in this case.

You complete and utter dumbfuck. No member of the trump campaign has been charged with that. So entrapment does not apply.

Ignore everything else bob, and ask yourself this question:

Can the defense show that they were entrapped by this informant into lying before congress? Can you show that bob? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PASSING EMAILS, BECAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIMES THEY WERE ACTUALLY CHARGED WITH.

Why do you keep on talking about testimony to Congress? Oh that’s right, to deflect from the heart of the matter. The government attempted to entrap a member of the trump campaign by passing him documents that would be illegal for him to posses, and they did so despite repeated refusals by the campaign member, which is as you know critical to the charge of entrapment.

You’re arguing, it would be perfectly ok for cops to attempt repeatedly to give narcotics to a citizen, despite their refusal, so that a different officer could arrest them for possession.

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}>

Lying to the Feds is illegal. Hence the guilty pleas

Read the post I responded to. It was a reply post talking about all the illegal stuff MINUS lying to the feds

Talking to Russians is not a crime. It just isn't. U can write your congressman and ask him to make I a crime if u like though

Can

So according to your definition of entrapment, it's illegal when the cops sell drugs to an individual because it's entrapment....right?

Cops sell drugs to people? Lol

Why do you keep on talking about testimony to Congress?

Because perjury is one of the crimes that has been alleged. Entrapment doesn't relate to perjury because you can't show that handing someone emails entrapped them into committing perjury, or lying on other federal forms, or potential violations of (lol all you want) the Logan Act.

Jesus christ bob. You keep talking about entrapment. What exactly do you think they were entrapped to do? Do you even understand how the defense of entrapment works?

The government attempted to entrap a member of the trump campaign by passing him documents that would be illegal for him to posses, and they did so despite repeated refusals by the campaign member, which is as you know critical to the charge of entrapment.

Then if that was true then those members could argue that they were entrapped into receiving stolen material, although they probably couldn't even be charged with that, and in fact haven't been charged with that. But if you want to say they're guilty of an additional crime that no one has charged them with, great. Regardless bob, you've made a (weak) case for entrapment for the crime of receiving stolen property. Now HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCK DO YOU APPLY THAT DEFENSE TO ANY OF THE CRIMINAL CHARGES THAT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN FILED AGAINST PEOPLE?

You’re arguing, it would be perfectly ok for cops to attempt repeatedly to give narcotics to a citizen, despite their refusal, so that a different officer could arrest them for possession.

No bob. What you are arguing is that if the cops entrapped a citizen on drug charges then they can't arrest him on a murder he commits a year later.

Then if that was true then those members could argue that they were entrapped into receiving stolen material, although they probably couldn't even be charged with that, and in fact haven't been charged with that. But if you want to say they're guilty of an additional crime that no one has charged them with, great. Regardless bob, you've made a (weak) case for entrapment for the crime of receiving stolen property. Now HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCK DO YOU APPLY THAT DEFENSE TO ANY OF THE CRIMINAL CHARGES THAT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN FILED AGAINST PEOPLE?

No bob. What you are arguing is that if the cops entrapped a citizen on drug charges then they can't arrest him on a murder he commits a year later.

Why can’t you stay on topic?

They haven’t been charged yet, because the news just broke 2 days ago, and he’s working with council to name the individual.

Oh, and Incase you missed it, House Republicans are re-attempting to get a second special council appointed, they announced it today, and presented facts that warrant it.

And Mr Balls, in case you forgot, you’re a nobody, and they’re sitting members of Congress. Their credibility trumps yours.

They haven’t been charged yet, because the news just broke 2 days ago, and he’s working with council to name the individual.

Bob, what exactly is your argument? You're talking about entrapment for crimes that no one has been charged with. Is your argument that, if they do get charged with those crimes, then they'll have an affirmative defense?

No, they do both. lol you really didn't know that cops arrange drug transactions where they're acting as the supplier?

It's a lot more rare than the other way around. And they can not in any way coerce. Which is what it looks like these spies were doing in the campaign

It's a lot more rare than the other way around. And they can not in any way coerce. Which is what it looks like these spies were doing in the campaign
Asking someone to purchase something isn't coercion, I haven't heard of any threats or force being alleged to have transpired that would make it coercion.

@syct23

While you’re waiting, watch this and realize I’ve been right the entire time.

You guys are nobody’s on the Internet claiming these things didn’t happen. These are sitting members of Congress who are stating they did. They’re also backed up by the IG report, as well as statements given during the investigations.

I'll keep waiting, thanks. I'm patient like that.

Asking someone to purchase something isn't coercion, I haven't heard of any threats or force being alleged to have transpired that would make it coercion.

Nope. When someone says no but is still asked again that would be entrapment

Bob, what exactly is your argument? You're talking about entrapment for crimes that no one has been charged with. Is your argument that, if they do get charged with those crimes, then they'll have an affirmative defense?

My argument is simple. Under the Obama administration, there was corruption in the leadership of the fbi and doj.

It’s as simple as that.

It’s going to be pretty hard for the media to deny the truth if this FBI agent testifies against Comey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back