Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was trying to be funny, just sharing a recent development on a newly relevant character in one of the most interesting news stories of our lifetimes.

Joe thought it was funny.

That's different.

I hope this helps.
Joe thought it was funny along with hordes of partisans on Twitter. I think partisanship has melted their brains.

th

Here are two of Trump hires getting coffee at the beginning of his campaign.

We in here talking about tweets

Not a news conference, not a speech, not a state of the union. We in here talking about tweeting, man.

I know I shoulda been there I know

But we in here talking about tweeting, man
giphy.gif

Another member of trumps team (Caputo?) just started he was approached by why he suspects was a second spy, he is working with his lawyer currently to identify him.

I’m running out of popcorn...

Who believes this shit?

LOL, are they trying to say he can't obstruct justice because when he's acting as President he's not the subject of the investigation?

If so, this is the next level of the Sessions' defense. He was acting in a Senatorial capacity, not as a member of the Trump campaign when he met with Kislyak.

Fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:
LOL, are they trying to say he can;t obstruct justice because when he's acting as President he's not the subject of the investigation?

If so, this is the next level of the Sessions' defense. He was acting in a Senatorial capacity, not as a member of the Trump campaign when he met with Kislyak.

Fucking ridiculous.
"When the President does it, it's not a crime."

Joe thought it was funny along with hordes of partisans on Twitter. I think partisanship has melted their brains.

Or maybe it's a bit ironic that they were thinking of hiring the guy allegedly spying on them and it's just another silly wrinkle in this story and you're on permanent defense and deflect mode for you Daddy Dom against any potential negative press or criticism?

You just ranted for three pages about how an objectively accurate tweet was "misleading" because the person who shared it thought that the subject of the objectively accurate tweet was funny: namely that Trump had given a presidential appointment to an apparent informant while spastically lashing out about traitors in his camp - something that is definitely hilarious.

Yeah, if anyone here has had their brain melted by their partisan allegiance, it's you. Between this weird crusade, that wasn't even pedantic so much as it was delusional, and you challenging Homer to an IRL street fight, you've basically reduced yourself to a 3rd grader with behavioral issues.

You just ranted for three pages about how an objectively accurate tweet was "misleading" because the person who shared it thought that the subject of the objectively accurate tweet was funny: namely that Trump had given a presidential appointment to an apparent informant while spastically lashing out about traitors in his camp - something that is definitely hilarious.

Yeah, if anyone here has had their brain melted by their partisan allegiance, it's you. Between this weird crusade, that wasn't even pedantic so much as it was delusional, and you challenging Homer to an IRL street fight, you've basically reduced yourself to a 3rd grader with behavioral issues.
lol this some old school sherdog shit when the posters on here were mostly people that trained and not just fans of the sport. Hilarious to have been gotten to so badly that you want to behave like common thugs.

lol this some old school sherdog shit when the posters on here were mostly people that trained and not just fans of the sport. Hilarious to have been gotten to so badly that you want to behave like common thugs.

You quoted the wrong guy.

Hey folks, fun fact.

Clapper acknowledges they were spying on the trump campaign.

They were spying — a term I don't particularly like — on what the Russians were doing," Clapper said during an appearance on The View”

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Oh, and they also pushed that new narrative that it was for trumps own good and he should be thankful.

Hey folks, fun fact.
Here's your claim
Clapper acknowledges they were spying on the trump campaign.

Here's what Clapper said according to your own copypastes quote:
They were spying — a term I don't particularly like — on what the Russians were doing," Clapper said during an appearance on The View”
Bobgeese with another own-goal

Watching Bob take on the knuckleheads in here really reminds me of something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back