Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're gonna whore out and not answer the question, like usual.

You ask me about a “secret society”.

Rather than say yes or no, I actually go one step further and provide you with a list of names, the names of people that have already resigned or been fired for their wrongdoing.

Fun fact, the IG report hasn’t even come out yet. And when that and the stuff about the 302’s come out, well let’s just say I’ll have my popcorn ready.

This is like a box that you are pretending contains anything you want it to contain, any time you want to pretend. Meanwhile, human beings with heads containing brains are not doing that.

Again, a post with name calling, and an inability to address the evidence presented.

The absolute state of liberal thought...

Again, a post with name calling, and an inability to address the evidence presented.

The absolute state of liberal thought...
Describe this evidence, being specific, and what its significance is, specifically. Because this is what I see:

3amb.jpg

Which is not very helpful.

Describe this evidence, being specific, and what its significance is, specifically. Because this is what I see:

3amb.jpg

Which is not very helpful.
Let's get this back on topic, ya'll

Pete, I told them multiple times to go over to the other thread.

Fawlty, go to the other thread and read through it. There is plenty of evidence presented, and unless you haven’t been paying attention, I suspect you know that. However, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, read through that thread, the evidence presented (much of which is straight out of their own mouths) and make up your mind for yourself.

Also, please remember, people have already been fired, demoted, or resigned throughout multiple branches of government.

Fawlty, go to the other thread and read through it. There is plenty of evidence presented, and unless you haven’t been paying attention, I suspect you know that. However, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, read through that thread, the evidence presented (much of which is straight out of their own mouths) and make up your mind for yourself.

Also, please remember, people have already been fired, demoted, or resigned throughout multiple branches of government.
That wasn't at you specifically, duder. And if you feel someone is dragging you into an offtopic derail, don't participate; then it's your fault, too. Just report it and disengage.
Just giving you guys a heads up that the empty posts and arguing over another thread was entering derail territory.

You ask me about a “secret society”.

Rather than say yes or no, I actually go one step further and provide you with a list of names, the names of people that have already resigned or been fired for their wrongdoing.

Fun fact, the IG report hasn’t even come out yet. And when that and the stuff about the 302’s come out, well let’s just say I’ll have my popcorn ready.

So no, you are unwilling or unable to actually answer the question. Cool.

I read it again and I didn't miss anything the first time. You're just screaming about something and you don't even know what that something is. There is zero reason to take any of this seriously. Especially since the only people covering it are right wing propaganda junk sites like gateway and breitbart.

Like you say yourself, we're waiting on more information on this particular part of the investigation. So, let's wait. Instead of shrieking about it like a fork-stuck banshee in every thread even remotely related to the investigation.

The election commission deadline is today 5/15/18. Pres. Trump MUST file an annual financial disclosure report...

Will it contain the Stormy Daniels paper trail?

"The form will cover all of 2017 and some of 2018. Giuliani indicated in an interview earlier this month that Trump reimbursed Cohen in installments.

The form Trump filed with the Office of Government Ethics last year, which was 98 pages long, contained no mention of the Daniels payment."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/trump-financial-disclosure/index.html

Something doesn't pass the smell test here...

Last edited:
Attorneys for Donald Trump Jr. sought to coordinate public statements for attendees of a June 2016 meeting between a Kremlin-connected lawyer and top Trump campaign aides after news broke of the controversial sitdown, according to transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The 2016 meeting at Trump Tower — attended by Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and indicted former campaign chairman Paul Manafort — was billed as an opportunity for Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya to share damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

But after the meeting became public last year, Trump Jr. claimed that Russian adoption policy was discussed. And even before reporting revealed the meeting, the new transcripts show that his lawyer had begun reaching out to multiple participants to get their accounts straight regarding the day in question.

These discrepancies — and the meeting itself — have since become a key part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia on its attempts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election. Intelligence leaders believe the Kremlin was trying to undermine Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump in his White House bid.

The passages revealing the work Trump Jr.’s attorney did to get attendees on the same page are part of more than 2,500 pages of transcripts and exhibits released Wednesday by the judiciary panel that stem from interviews with six attendees of the June 2016 meeting.

Trump Jr. attorney Alan Futerfas contacted three participants in the meeting — publicist Rob Goldstone, Russian singer Emin Agalarov and Russian executive Ike Kaveladze — to discuss their memories of the day, according to transcripts of interviews with Goldstone and Kaveladze.

On July 10, two days after a New York Times report first revealed the Trump Tower meeting in 2016, exhibits released by the committee show that Goldstone forwarded Agalarov and Kaveladze a proposed “statement drafted by Trump lawyers, which they have asked me to release.”

That wasn't at you specifically, duder. And if you feel someone is dragging you into an offtopic derail, don't participate; then it's your fault, too. Just report it and disengage.
Just giving you guys a heads up that the empty posts and arguing over another thread was entering derail territory.
You know 99% of these threads are empty posts right? Hence, this is it

LOL at having to look for this thread.

It reads as clearly attempting to get dirt on a political opponent from the Russians.

Treasonous filth.

Attorneys for Donald Trump Jr. sought to coordinate public statements for attendees of a June 2016 meeting between a Kremlin-connected lawyer and top Trump campaign aides after news broke of the controversial sitdown, according to transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The 2016 meeting at Trump Tower — attended by Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and indicted former campaign chairman Paul Manafort — was billed as an opportunity for Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya to share damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

But after the meeting became public last year, Trump Jr. claimed that Russian adoption policy was discussed. And even before reporting revealed the meeting, the new transcripts show that his lawyer had begun reaching out to multiple participants to get their accounts straight regarding the day in question.

These discrepancies — and the meeting itself — have since become a key part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia on its attempts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election. Intelligence leaders believe the Kremlin was trying to undermine Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump in his White House bid.

The passages revealing the work Trump Jr.’s attorney did to get attendees on the same page are part of more than 2,500 pages of transcripts and exhibits released Wednesday by the judiciary panel that stem from interviews with six attendees of the June 2016 meeting.

Trump Jr. attorney Alan Futerfas contacted three participants in the meeting — publicist Rob Goldstone, Russian singer Emin Agalarov and Russian executive Ike Kaveladze — to discuss their memories of the day, according to transcripts of interviews with Goldstone and Kaveladze.

On July 10, two days after a New York Times report first revealed the Trump Tower meeting in 2016, exhibits released by the committee show that Goldstone forwarded Agalarov and Kaveladze a proposed “statement drafted by Trump lawyers, which they have asked me to release.”

Is it just me or does this attempt to coordinate stories suggest a criminal conspiracy?

LOL at having to look for this thread.

It reads as clearly attempting to get dirt on a political opponent from the Russians.

Treasonous filth.
I don't understand the first sentence. Perhaps I'm missing some context. Care to clarify?

Guilty pleas for what? Talking to a Russian.

Indictments for who? Nobodies with the exception of Manafort, who they are dragging up 15 year old charges in hopes he’ll say something damaging to trump. The funny part is they’re too stupid to realize if Manafort was to actually spill the beans about his work with foreigners, that’s actually a death sentence.

The fact is there has been no charges of trump colluding with Russia, and there won’t be. They can barely lock up Manafort on 15 year old charges.

There is now far more evidence of wrongdoing by members of the obama administration with regard to colluding with foreign officials, and attempting to effect the outcome of the election.

And they still fucking lost.

<36>
I love how when it's people involved with Trump they're nobodies but when it's people you are against it's "OMG they are sooooo corrupt, Obama going down!!!!!!"
Yet you try to convince people you aren't a troll. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back