Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald OFFICIAL co-main UFC on FOX 9.

Good fight. I'd be rooting for McDonald, but yeah, I don't know... I'll pick McDonald though, hoping he'll win.

Itll be good but it's a weak co-main, IMO, especially for an end of year FOX card.
Faber, UD.

I love Mayday and he has a chance on winning this, but Faber's got this one. He can pressure Mayday and dictate the pace of the fight by his speed and wrestling. Looks like we're gonna see Faber in a title fight again in the near future.

Great fight, but saddening in a way, I don't want either to lose at this point.

Head says Faber dec., Alpha Male claims another scalp.

Very hard to bet against Faber in a non-title fight, but going with a Mayday upset.

Mayday has been better than Faber for quite a while already, and he went through Pickett like it was nothing. Didn't see Brad land one clean punch on the feet.

Christ, with all the FS1 events happening, they couldn't have given this five rounds?

Wow, sick fight, really.
McDonald could definitely win this one, but I gotta go with Faber.

Faber has one of the best chins in lighter weight divisions and in fact it is probably the best. But every man can get KOed and Mayday is one of those prime rampage kind of dudes who can turn your lights off with one shot. This is going to be an amazing fight

Great fight. McDonald's wrestling has to be absolutely on point in order him to win because I don't see him winning from his back against Faber like he did against Pickett. McDonald by UD.

Back