Social Urijah Faber is anti-vax wtf

Well like I said many things they vaccinate for like measles aren't typically fatal to healthy people. But they put very small children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems at extreme risk. You are essentially advocating survival of the fittest.

Im essentially advocTi g how stupid it is that the measles are now looked at as the hantavirus.

A doctor legit prescribes Advil, water and bed rest. Why get vaccinated for something that requires that type of treatment.

That's one I'm not for.

I get what ur saying but getting your kid vaccinated for something that legit kills no one in the 1st world is something I'd stay away from. .

You know why it doesn't kill people in the first world? Because we have vaccines!!!!

Im essentially advocTi g how stupid it is that the measles are now looked at as the hantavirus.

A doctor legit prescribes Advil, water and bed rest. Why get vaccinated for something that requires that type of treatment.

That's one I'm not for.

Because, for the third time, without vaccines people like me don't make it to adulthood. Because if I catch the measles from your kid I die.And vaccines cause no harm.

You know why it doesn't kill people in the first world? Because we have vaccines!!!!

I wasn't vaccinated for them and neither was anyone else I grew up with.

And at no point were there news stories about measles epidemic killing children.

Measles are bed rest and Advil for 5 days.

U people need to get over this nonsense that ever single thing needs a vaccination. It doesn't.

Likei said 100 times I'm not anti vax but I'm anti the amount that has been added to the list. In 5-10 years it'll be tripled.

Because, for the third time, without vaccines people like me don't make it to adulthood. Because if I catch the measles from your kid I die.And vaccines cause no harm.

Yes there has never even been ONE person who was harmed from a vaccine.

Talk about exaggeration.

Yes there has never even been ONE person who was harmed from a vaccine.

Talk about exaggeration.

Because that's what I said. I said they are not harmful. As in 99.9% of people are not harmed. Shit happens with anything, nothing in life is 100% safe.

Not all small children have strong immune systems. That is absolutely the point. If I had gotten measles while a small child there is a good chance it would have killed me. I almost died from the flu twice ffs.

I was a pretty sickly child, I had measles (among other things) I didn't die.
You'd have to be really weak, and have parents that don't care about you (or no parents, and no home) to be killed by measles.

ETA: Not taking an anti-vax stance, just pointing out how I can relate to the idea that people maybe get too scared, too easily.

I was a pretty sickly child, I had measles (among other things) I didn't die.
You'd have to be really weak, and have parents that don't care about you (or no parents, and no home) to be killed by measles.

ETA: Not taking an anti-vax stance, just pointing out how I can relate to the idea that people maybe get too scared, too easily.

Well, from the Wiki entry, mortality rate in the US is 0.3%.
Goes up as high as 30% though for underdeveloped nations and the immunocompromised (typically more like 1-3%). Other high risk factors are malnutrition and pregnancy.
A fairly low mortality rate, but combined with how infectious it is, it's a serious issue.
Couldn't find any statistics on the potential hearing and vision impairment.

Well, from the Wiki entry, mortality rate in the US is 0.3%.
Goes up as high as 30% though for underdeveloped nations and the immunocompromised (typically more like 1-3%). Other high risk factors are malnutrition and pregnancy.
A fairly low mortality rate, but combined with how infectious it is, it's a serious issue.
Couldn't find any statistics on the potential hearing and vision impairment.

Any mortality rate is probably enough to justify vaccination. But .3% seems a little low to justify unquestioned vaccination.
That is to say, I'm in favour of vaccinations, but I don't think that the reasonable response to skepticism about what is shot into a child's blood is to make fun of those who remain skeptical.

argue over something that kills people if you take it and kills if you don't makes no sense.

idk how you can make an argument either way, it's known if you take them you can get infected with said disease in less than a week but if you take them you won't get sickness forever? or until the next strain comes up you need a shot for...

In Mexico some people died from a tainted batch. This alone makes fear of vaccines logical to those that heard about it. Especially if everybody else is vaccinated since you'd pretty much be safe anyways

I get what ur saying but getting your kid vaccinated for something that legit kills no one in the 1st world is something I'd stay away from. The number of deaths is so small in America so why even bother with that particular vaccination.

I'll take my chances with measles.

You mean like Diphtheria? Yeah, nobody gets it because everyone is vaccinated. Well, apart from the poor kid whose parents decided not to allow their child to be vaccinated, which resulted in the child contracting the disease.

First Case of Diphtheria in Spain Since 1986 After Parents Shun Vaccination

http://time.com/3908566/spain-dipht...se-disease-vaccination-infection-anti-vaxxer/

some vaccines are BS like the bird flu one billions got and some kids got narcolepsi from.

You mean like Diphtheria? Yeah, nobody gets it because everyone is vaccinated. Well, apart from the poor kid whose parents decided not to allow their child to be vaccinated, which resulted in the child contracting the disease.

First Case of Diphtheria in Spain Since 1986 After Parents Shun Vaccination

http://time.com/3908566/spain-dipht...se-disease-vaccination-infection-anti-vaxxer/

Even the people in America who get measles don't die from it.

U people are acting like everyone who get measles is dropping dead from it. The truth is literally no one is contracting it and dying from it unless they have other medical problems.

There is to much uproar over measles. Its one thing I don't stress.

Even the people in America who get measles don't die from it.

U people are acting like everyone who get measles is dropping dead from it. The truth is literally no one is contracting it and dying from it unless they have other medical problems.

There is to much uproar over measles. Its one thing I don't stress.

Yes other medical problems. Yes, that's the point man lol. People having other medical problems isn't some crazy fantasy world because you grew up healthy. Millions of people grow up sickly with weak immune systems. Those are the people you would be putting at risk.

Because that's what I said. I said they are not harmful. As in 99.9% of people are not harmed. Shit happens with anything, nothing in life is 100% safe.

Lol dude u literall said and I quote "vaccines cause no harm"

It's in ur Fn post mike so why act like u didn't say it when the fact is u 100% said just that.

Ya that's because most of those cases are In The 3rd world where the people are malnourished and unhealthy and have piss poor medical treatment as a whole.

In the states kids who get measels are given water, bed rest and advil.

The overwhelming majority don't die or even have 1 complication when hey get measles.

So like I said I don't care about measles.

Lol dude u literall said and I quote "vaccines cause no harm"

It's in ur Fn post mike so why act like u didn't say it when the fact is u 100% said just that.

Because you are being absurdly literal and you know it. I shouldn't have to even clarify that. Here let me correct that statement that nobody else but you misunderstood: they are safe 99.9% of the time. So safe any rational person would conclude they are harmless. Stop being so obtuse.

Because you are being absurdly literal and you know it. I shouldn't have to even clarify that. Here let me correct that statement that nobody else but you misunderstood: they are safe 99.9% of the time. So safe any rational person would conclude they are harmless. Stop being so obtuse.

Regardless I don't give a shit about measles or getting vaccinated for them.

It's one thing I don't worry about. Nor will I worry about measles.

Back