Social Urijah Faber is anti-vax wtf

and? lots of people are, they can have lots of negative side effects

and? lots of people are, they can have lots of negative side effects

Like what exactly? No negative side effects have EVER been proven.

If you're anti vaccine, you're a moron and probably shouldn't have children, because you clearly know no concept of what it means to keep them safe and healthy.

Welp, that's disappointing. Still a big fan, but this definitely makes me question his intelligence a little.

a surfer dude from cali is scientifically unaware? color me surprised

There is medical and scientific consensus that vaccines' benefits far outweigh the risk of detrimental side effects. This should be a non-issue.

Lots of people are ignorant as fuck and not getting vaccinated can have plenty of harmful "side effects."

yeah Im not anti-vax myself... I just dont judge people that are. Id consider it a personal decision, especially if they have kids.

probably shouldve made myself clearer :redface:

He's a professional fighter, not exactly someone you can expect to be educated on anything.

But that is pretty damn dumb :D

yeah Im not anti-vax myself... I just dont judge people that are. Id consider it a personal decision, especially if they have kids.

I think it's child abuse if they have kids.

Hey kids, for your first birthday we have hidden a few cobras in the house, let's see who is lucky!

its always funny to hear how outraged vaccine huggers get.

they always talk about the dangers of not vaccinating, but never seem to get the irony that if they vaccinate, they are supposedly immune to it. Why you would care if anyone is vaccinated is bizarre. muh herd immunity.

I haven't taken a vaccine in 20 years, havne't been sick. seems like the only people that ever get sick are people who vaccinate.

Like what exactly? No negative side effects have EVER been proven.

If you're anti vaccine, you're a moron and probably shouldn't have children, because you clearly know no concept of what it means to keep them safe and healthy.

see above

theres been claims of rheumatism and other side effects from them, as I said I just dont judge because they effect every person differently. most might not have any but a few might have negative side effects.... who am I to judge a person if that happens and they become anti-vax?

Back