Uriah Hall pissed at USADA

Don't piss at them, piss in the cup!

that's might be your preference, but (for sure) won't be level playing field, as some will take better PED's than others.
Plus you add other risks (to the fighter's health and to some serious accident in the cage - which could kill the sport).

As I noted above. With USADA there's a chance to make it a clean sport (if enough are caught and made an example of).
Without, there wouldn't be a chance to be a fair playing field.
I understand what you're saying but the playing field starts out uneven.

You're right, it isn't worth looking like an angry spaz because you don't understand why having your sleep disrupted might piss you off.

Stop being a dunce.

You are so stupid it's painful to read you try and make sense.

You are so stupid it's painful to read you try and make sense.

> "IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!"
> can't help but reply with angry insults to anonymous poster on the internet

you're a mess.

if someone came before 6 am and woke me up..... well, i have a ram. i'd sneak out back and let that bitch out. usada man would be gone quick. he wouldn't even be safe on top of his car. that damn ram can climb trees.
I need Torval's ram, everytime one of the damn grandkids come over and get my dogs barking I could sick that bitch on'em <GOT2>

Mental note....Don't poke Uriah in the ribs and ask if he's asleep during next sleepover.

> "IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!"
> can't help but reply with angry insults to anonymous poster on the internet

you're a mess.

Oh, Mikal. Buddy. You misunderstood. I edited out something entirely else, I wasn't talking about this exchange not being worth it.

I was basically saying that in all the threads I've seen you in? You have a hard time comprehending what's being discussed. Either the ideas are too complex for you or you're too emotionally involved. Either way you strike me as an idiot who purposefully goes out of his way to fight.

As many in this thread have already pointed out? It's his fucking job. Uriah sounds foolish here, and no one cares if he was "woken up" by the big bad USDA.

I understand what you're saying but the playing field starts out uneven.
Yes, but you can't possibly fault USADA for that. Actually they got in BECAUSE the playing field was uneven
And we can't go back in time.
We can only look to the future and think about both possibilities and how it will pan out.
Without USADA: Blatantly uneven playing field.
WIth USADA: A chance to make it even.

I rather try to make it even than give up off the bat.

Mad at USADA and mad at steroid dick-heads. Pick one, can't really be mad at both.
prideroidcontract.jpg

Oh, Mikal. Buddy. You misunderstood. I edited out something entirely else, I wasn't talking about this exchange not being worth it.

I was basically saying that in all the threads I've seen you in? You have a hard time comprehending what's being discussed. Either the ideas are too complex for you or you're too emotionally involved. Either way you strike me as an idiot who purposefully goes out of his way to fight.

As many in this thread have already pointed out? It's his fucking job. Uriah sounds foolish here, and no one cares if he was "woken up" by the big bad USDA.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Probably had wood at that time of the morning and pissed all over everything.

That'd piss off just about anybody...
Unless they've just hired some Russian hookers.

Yeah, never understood why it has to be guy checking a guy n girl/girl

What if the guy is gay?

Why can’t you choose who’s gonna stare at your private area?

I would rather choose a girl, then a guy

Poor Hall. Doesn't he realize that USADA is undefeated... And "Not his friend".

Uriah pissed at USADA? I hope most of it went into the USADA collection cup rather than spraying random USADA employees with pee.

Poor Hall. Doesn't he realize that USADA is undefeated... And "Not his friend".

He's just engaging in reactionary bullshit that he knows certain fans will eat up. The whole point remains is that he should be grateful USADA is knocking on doors and waking people up for this. The least expected the better the chance they won't be able to hide under cages or run out the back door...

Which has apparently happend before!

Back