Uriah Hall pissed at USADA

Or he could be happy that the very fact they are knocking on his door insinuates the sport will remain regulated and he won't be fighting someone who's cheating?

Why do so many people lack working brains? What the fuck happened to the world.
Totally dude. Not enjoying being woken up earlier than you intend to wake up must mean there's a lack of working brains and the world is fucked. That's not an exaggeration at all, you fucking drama queen.

Why did Uriah sign the contract saying he agreed for this oversight?

Uriah SHOULD file a grievance with the union.....Oh wait, it's not 2018 yet.

Totally dude. Not enjoying being woken up earlier than you intend to wake up must mean there's a lack of working brains and the world is fucked. That's not an exaggeration at all, you fucking drama queen.

What it means, you half wit dwarf, is that *other* people are being disturbed as well. He's not a special fucking case. This is happening to *everyone* and it ensures the legibility of the results. Hence NOBODY EXPECTS THE INQUISITION!

My God you fucking people are so dense light must bend around you.

EDIT: Not worth it, my bad.

Last edited:
lol wtf?.... its apart of his job. deal with it.

It's not only his job but it's a very, very good thing he's being disturbed and not prepared for these tests! That means they will probably have honest results because the cheater wouldn't have been prepared to piss on said day.

Uriah is so slow in the brain (as are many of the people here) that he thinks this is worthy of throwing a tantrum. He should be happy as shit that someone is making sure he's not fighting a cheater because this a physical combat sport and look at Bisping's fucking eye for reference.

Yea you can. It’s acutally very easy.

If you're borderline autistic? Sure, it makes sense and it's very easy.

It's like being mad at the police for shooting a gun too close to your head and hurting your ears despite the fact they are in your house defending you against a criminal who's invaded your space.

It's not only his job but it's a very, very good thing he's being disturbed and not prepared for these tests! That means they will probably have honest results because the cheater wouldn't have been prepared to piss on said day.

Uriah is so slow in the brain (as are many of the people here) that he thinks this is worthy of throwing a tantrum. He should be happy as shit that someone is making sure he's not fighting a cheater because this a physical combat sport and look at Bisping's fucking eye for reference.

Agreed.

DJ is actually happy that USADA's at his doorsteps.

www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/uriah-hall/uriah-hall-goes-off-usada-steroid-using-dk-heads-profanity-riddled-tirade/

“Fuck you USADA,” Hall said in his profanity-laiden post. “Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you for waking me up for no fucking reason. I’m sick of all these steroid using dick heads that make people like me have to suffer!”

meh. I disagree.
1) It is not for nothing. Plenty of fighters were caught this way.

2) While the fighter might "think" he is clean, he is liable to take a "tainted" supplement. It happened in the past (i.e. Yoel), and he is not the first one.
And while it was not his fault, it probably didn't serve as consolation to Jacare, who had just lost to Yoel (while Yoel was probably reaping the benefits of said tainted supplement while he fought Jacare)...

So frustrating as it may be, there's a reason for it, and UH should be thankful they are testing people like this (arriving unexpected). That ensures he is clean and the fighter he is fighting against is as well...which in Vitor's case, is good news for Hall... we all saw how unbeatable "Jesus Juice" Vitor was.

If you're borderline autistic? Sure, it makes sense and it's very easy.

It's like being mad at the police for shooting a gun too close to your head and hurting your ears despite the fact they are in your house defending you against a criminal who's invaded your space.

Slow your roll...you sound borderline retarded.

Look up the definition of a strawman argument then get back to me.

You’ve never been cranky before? Geezus Christ give me a break. Stop being so holier than thou.

If he pisses hot though...I take it all back.

Slow your roll...you sound borderline retarded.

Look up the definition of a strawman argument then get back to me.

You’ve never been cranky before? Geezus Christ give me a break. Stop being so holier than thou.

If he pisses hot though...I take it all back.

Nice counter argument man! It's really nice to be told to look up informal fallacies by a guy who's not only using ad hominem but ironically a straw man in the very post he's saying to look it up.

You can't make a counter point because what you said was incredibly stupid.

meh. I disagree.
1) It is not for nothing. Plenty of fighters were caught this way.

2) While the fighter might "think" he is clean, he is liable to take a "tainted" supplement. It happened in the past (i.e. Yoel), and he is not the first one.
And while it was not his fault, it probably didn't serve as consolation to Jacare, who had just lost to Yoel (while Yoel was probably reaping the benefits of said tainted supplement while he fought Jacare)...

So frustrating as it may be, there's a reason for it, and UH should be thankful they are testing people like this (arriving unexpected). That ensures he is clean and the fighter he is fighting against is as well...which in Vitor's case, is good news for Hall... we all saw how unbeatable "Jesus Juice" Vitor was.

The solution here ideally is to get rid of testing altogether and let them party on Wayne

Nice counter argument man! It's really nice to be told to look up informal fallacies by a guy who's not only using ad hominem but ironically a straw man in the very post he's saying to look it up.

You can't make a counter point because what you said was incredibly stupid.

I’ll make it simple for ya.

You are over reacting.

And I dont like you.

The solution here ideally is to get rid of testing altogether and let them party on Wayne

while an excellent idea, I would rather have a (as much as possible) clean sport.
While it may appear ro be damaged by catching high-profile fighters, I think it gives a lot more credibility to the sport.

if someone came before 6 am and woke me up..... well, i have a ram. i'd sneak out back and let that bitch out. usada man would be gone quick. he wouldn't even be safe on top of his car. that damn ram can climb trees.

Why do you have a ram?

Fucker who has to wake up once every six months for the USADA Guy has no respect for the dude who wakes up T 4am three times a week to collect some roid head bro’s piss.

Mad at USADA and mad at steroid dick-heads. Pick one, can't really be mad at both.

lol he's mad at the steroid dickheads for necessitating an organization like USADA and mad at USADA for waking him up. Man needs his sleep ffs.

Back