Uriah Hall opens up about his Weight Cut Disaster

motherfucker delayed belfort's PED party for 4 months

If sherdoggers knew what it took to become a top fighter, they would have done it. Uriah Heap isn't going to listen to your dog shit advice.

Now wanking into a sock in front of a laptop...that's some advice we could give.

There are two options here. 1) Move up a weight class. 2) Cut more weight naturally through exercise and diet, and start the water weight cut from a much lower weight. When you almost die doing a weight cut your body is telling you that you can't cut that much water weight. Your life and your health >>>>> whatever advantage you hope to gain in a fight.

LHW is hollow and weak... go to LHW Hall and stop the crap.

Oh. So he has a middle name.

Go to LHW bro
Funnily, I think LHW is way easier than MW now. If there was a tournament between the top ten UFC mw's and the top ten LHW', I'd pick the MW's easy. Gus may be able to beat any MW, but I like Knuckles, KGas, Yoel, Jacare, Teh Chris versus the likes of OSP, Shogun, Cirkunov and Corey Anderson.

Seems like a lot of people are glossing over the fact that he went into his cut with an existing health issue.

Man Uriah is great sometimes, and sometimes doesnt seem to be there really. The kinda kos he can do when he is doing well, sick kicks like in the first Mousasi fight. I still think he isnt done and could become a champion, maybe at LHW.

He bit his friend, tried to hit an EMT, had a seizure, and lost consciousness repeatedly. Even if he made the weight, this should be a wake-up call to him to make some changes.

Funnily, I think LHW is way easier than MW now. If there was a tournament between the top ten UFC mw's and the top ten LHW', I'd pick the MW's easy. Gus may be able to beat any MW, but I like Knuckles, KGas, Yoel, Jacare, Teh Chris versus the likes of OSP, Shogun, Cirkunov and Corey Anderson.
True, Gian Villante is ranked 14 with a record of 9-8, Patrick Cummins is 11 with a record of 6-5.

Seems like a lot of people are glossing over the fact that he went into his cut with an existing health issue.

Do you think it is a good idea to go into extreme cuts withh an existing health issue?

Could there be a link between his health issue and previous extreme cuts?

No they wouldnt have. The Octagon is a very far distance from the couch.
Where am I gonna put my laptop in a cage!?

shoulder-shrug.jpg

Some people will say he's exaggerating or whatever, but this is a pretty accurate rundown of someone's mental state when cutting a large amount of weight in a short amount of time.

You really do go a little crazy when you're that dehydrated. Could you imagine being the poor EMT that has to try and help this dangerous motherfucker lol? Ugh, I wish everyone could just pull a Gunni Nelson and fight where they walk. But alas, that'll never happen

Warrior. Keep fighting at 185, brother. Go out on your shield.

Do you think it is a good idea to go into extreme cuts withh an existing health issue?

Could there be a link between his health issue and previous extreme cuts?

No way of knowing. The health issue could have seemed like a minor one to him at the time but affected him during his cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back