Uriah Hall/Mayhem Miller Scuffle Video

How are people supporting Mayhem in this? Mayhem went up to an ex-Girlfriend he has been arrested for assaulting before and started intimidating her, etc. Hall stepped in to defend her and Mayhem instantly started hurling racial slurs at him.

Losing your temper and throwing a punch is completely understandable and 99% of people in that situation would do the same thing to someone yelling "n*****" in their face.

Is that actually what happened? It puts things in a bit more context if it was.

Why do you empower Mayhem so much? Is Hall a fucking marionette doll?

Say these magic words and I lose control over my body and start to commit crimes!

Damn, that must suck? I couldn't imagine having a lack of self control like that.

Okay, I am now officially convinced that you are a troll

But honestly. Mayhem would still be able to beat Hall in a fight.

....And missed!

If you're going to take a cheap shot at someone who's behind another person, at least fucking land it. His hands were down, his chin was up, and Hall still couldn't even hit the mark.

Wow, we have a professional keyboard warrior here. Tell us how you would have landed and floored Miller, Mr. Professional Fighter Man.

its not even about whats right or wrong. its about common fucking sense. its wrong to steal. am i going to walk through a bad neighborhood at night with Mr T levels of gold around my neck? no. am i going to piss on the confederate flag at a nascar event? no. am i going to scream bitch ni**a in the face of a black dude 6 times? no. if i do those things i know what to expect. its not about right or wrong. if you know what to expect its not a fucking sucker punch. anyone in their right mind knows whats coming. if you know whats coming then its in fact not a sucker punch.

phoenix is a straight up retard

Honestly. Like you said it's common sense. That's one of the worst things you can say to someone and he just repeated it over and over. He smiled when he threw it because he knew it was coming eventually, that was the response he was trying to illicit.

I'm 100% sure there is something someone could bring up that really strikes a nerve with you and cause you to become aggressive. You've never done something irrational in the heat of an argument?

Wow you must be the perfect human. I'm sure you've never made an irrational decision in your life.

Sounds like you're the perfect human Mr. 100% sure about someone you've never met and know absolutely nothing about.

Despite popular belief, some people can wield their emotions and not act like wild fucking animals in a place that has no account of law and civilization.

There's a couple of other options you're acting like are unreasonable. Here they are:

1) Hall fires back with his own barrage of insults; you know, fighting with the same weapons.

2) Saying that Mayhem is pretty nuts and it's not worth his time to get into a shouting match or a physical altercation with this guy. Seems that his friend's were trying to tell him as much.

im not saying miller deserved to get punched in the face. im saying that calling it a cheap shot or a suckerpunch is straight up retarded. if you scream bitch ni**a in a black dudes face 6 times you have to be out of your mind to not be expecting something. right or wrong, throwing a punch here isnt a sucker punch or a cheapshot regardless of your stance on violence etc

im not saying miller deserved to get punched in the face. im saying that calling it a cheap shot or a suckerpunch is straight up retarded. if you scream bitch ni**a in a black dudes face 6 times you have to be out of your mind to not be expecting something. right or wrong, throwing a punch here isnt a sucker punch or a cheapshot regardless of your stance on violence etc

You can't even speak English properly, let alone discuss what certain words mean let alone their application.

You keep calling people fucking idiots, fucking stupid, fucking retards, etc. I've seen it like seven times in this thread alone, I don't think you realize that you're literally calling people out on the very things you despise about yourself.

It's obvious you're not a very educated man, and, I'm pretty sure you realize this yourself. It's the only way I can explain your behavior in this thread.

By all means, keep saying stupid shit. It's not like you have a point or can contend anything I've said.

I don't know why I am even responding to you anymore at this point, but just for my own amusement, enlighten me.

What would you do if someone was in your face yelling racial slurs for about 2 minutes straight?

Sounds like you're the perfect human Mr. 100% sure about someone you've never met and know absolutely nothing about.

Despite popular belief, some people can wield their emotions and not act like wild fucking animals in a place that has no account of law and civilization.

I know the back-story of the event and if in the same situation I would probably react in the same way. He was intimidating a girl he had been arrested for assaulting previously. That alone is a red flag that needs to be addressed immediately.

And 99% of the time Hall does control his emotions, he went through all that time on TUF in the spotlight etc. But every person on this world has their breaking point and buttons to push to make them crack and Mayhem did just that.

I'm not sticking up for anyone. Just stating the facts based off the evidence we see.

This video has nothing to do with Hall or Miller, they are the mediums in which the interaction exists, change the names and personalities, histories and futures of the fighters and my comments still stand.

So honestly, what the hell is wrong with you? You don't even get the fact I'm making a comment based on the events, and not fighter bias. I think Miller is, well, something that would probably get me banned.

Having said that, Hall looks 100x worse in this video. People who throw sucker punches are the lowest of the low in my opinion. Learn to control and wield your emotions, it's crucial for maturation and growth. Hall, clearly, has no concept of this.

lool talk about exaggerating:icon_lol: The only sad part of that video is the punch didnt connect. Mayhem is a fucking bum and absolute embarrassment to MMA. He was a joke even when he was sane back in the day when he used to try so hard to be funny. Now its clear he has drug and mental problems. Anyway the guy will get locked down very soon

I don't know, when the N-bomb starts getting dropped by a goofy white dude, it sees like an obligatory punch attempt is expected.

Yes. If you read the description of the video it gives you some back-story to the event.

Thanks I had only seen the vid on here didn't go to the full Youtube site version. Makes Mayhem look very bad to me, Domestic violence is fucking low.

Mayhem vs Hall, maybe Hall can show some killer instinct for a change.

Make it happen Dana

Honestly. Like you said it's common sense. That's one of the worst things you can say to someone and he just repeated it over and over. He smiled when he threw it because he knew it was coming eventually, that was the response he was trying to illicit.

Calling someone a bitch n!gga is the worst thing you can say to someone?

What the fuck is wrong with you people. By the way I'm in Redmond, WA right now about 15 mins from Kirkland. Let's meet at Timeout and play a game where you talk shit to my face and I smile it on and give you a gentle pat on the shoulder.

It's called treating you like an infant, and it's what Hall should have done to Miller.

Seriously though, I'm bored as fuck and first round is on me.

You can't even speak English properly, let alone discuss what certain words mean let alone their application.

You keep calling people fucking idiots, fucking stupid, fucking retards, etc. I've seen it like seven times in this thread alone, I don't think you realize that you're literally calling people out on the very things you despise about yourself.

It's obvious you're not a very educated man, and, I'm pretty sure you realize this yourself. It's the only way I can explain your behavior in this thread.

you have now stopped trying to defend your claims that it was a sucker punch and a cheapshot because you know you made a dumbfuck comment but youre ego is to big to admit it

now youre going on about how civilized people should react to uncivilized behavior. its a totally separate issue and your simple dumbfuck mind doesnt get it

have i mentioned youre a dumbfuck yet? the sooner you get that the better off youll be

How are people supporting Mayhem in this? Mayhem went up to an ex-Girlfriend he has been arrested for assaulting before and started intimidating her, etc. Hall stepped in to defend her and Mayhem instantly started hurling racial slurs at him.

Losing your temper and throwing a punch is completely understandable and 99% of people in that situation would do the same thing to someone yelling "n*****" in their face.

Mayhem deserved a punch. I cant believe some morons are focused on the sucked punch instead of the guy screaming the N word. If you go up to someones face and racially abuse them no matter what race you deserve a punch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back