URANIUM 1 DEAL

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It occurred to me today that I've never once heard this topic discussed by the msm. I've heard many right leaning outlets bring it up and it's never refuted.

If true it would be dwarf any scandal ever. Even if she didn't benefit it should be a huge scandal that we could be so shortsighted. So does the msm ignore it because it's bogus or because it's real and they hope by ignoring it it will go away?

Your thread sucks.

There was nothing scandalous about the selling of uranium one.

Don't all chime in at once
Doesn't add anything to the Trump is E.V.I.L #Resist narrative of the MSM so it will never gain any real traction.

Your thread sucks.

There was nothing scandalous about the selling of uranium one.

Care to elaborate? Apparently there was nothing scandalous about anything she did and we heard about it daily.

I've never heard the question posed to her and I've never heard the msm discuss it.

Care to elaborate? Apparently there was nothing scandalous about anything she did and we heard about it daily.

I've never heard the question posed to her and I've never heard the msm discuss it.

There is no scandal because it was something done by the US government and not Hillary Clinton herself.

It was reviewed and signed off on by a joint panel of multiple US government departments. Hillary was just a member of this panel, not even the head of it.

Yes, but any dealing with Russia according to liberal democrats is treason.

It was a deal between the US government and Russian government in a completely open and transparent manner.

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Nothing would be wrong with the Trump team's dealings with Russia if they would just stop lying about it.

Last edited:
There is no scandal because it was something done by the US government and not Hillary Clinton herself.

It was reviewed and signed off on by a joint panel of multiple US government departments. Hillary was just a member of this panel, not even the head of it.

Did any other members of that panel receive over a hundred million dollars from people connected to the transaction and the fail to disclose said transactions?

And beyond that why would we sell off a strategic asset to our biggest nuclear adversary? It should be a scandal either way

It's kind of a nothing burger. I mean, there was probably some quid pro quo going on behind the scenes and shit, but it's not like Hillary had supreme control of all transactions in the US. Several other people all had to sign off this deal as well. Plus, there isn't any smoking gun or anything.

It sucks, but there is never any real proof of anything here. Her and Bill made themselves rich off speeches and donations to the Clinton foundation by foreign powers, but unless someone can find emails of her actually offering to trade them something for it, there is nothing actionable.

NY Times had an excellent timeline of the deal -- and while there was no smoking gun, it was an obvious example of the quid pro dealings the Clintons excel at.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...n-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

It also show how Hillary during her time as SoS seemed to have an affinity for Medvedev and Russia -- one that seems as worrying as putin and Trump. Especially with the Skolkovo dealings.

Did any other members of that panel receive over a hundred million dollars from people connected to the transaction and the fail to disclose said transactions?

And beyond that why would we sell off a strategic asset to our biggest nuclear adversary? It should be a scandal either way
We didn't sell the uranium. A private company that owned some uranium mines in the states, but many more abroad, was purchased by the Russian state and approved by the US government.

It's still illegal to export uranium to Russia from the US. Any uranium mined here stays here.

Additionally, we don't produce much uranium domestically, we already rely on Canada to import uranium. Canadians have much more and much higher quality uranium than we do.

The 20% of our production this company owned, accounts for like 1% of the global output.

We were before and after the deal importers of uranium.

Last edited:
It was sold by a Canadian company to Russia. It was not sold by Hillary. She was part of the 9 person panel that evaluates the deal and makes sure it's not a national security issue. The president was the only one who could approve or deny the sale. This was all some bullshit that was spreading around by Trump supporters during the election. Now people love to claim she was paid off to approve this deal via donations to the Clinton Foundation. Even though as I already stated she had no power to approve anything. The founder of Uranium 1 did donate a large chunk of money to them, but it was 3 years before this deal and he had already sold off his stake in the company. It was also almost 2 years before Hillary was secretary of state.

Basically what we have here is a bunch of mixed up information that people keep repeating as fact when it's not.

Nobody donates a hundred million dollars for nothing. My guess is he, like everybody else, thought she would be the next POTUS.

Just cause she's one person on a panel doesn't mean that she doesn't hold sway and influence over the other members. .. After all she was a future President and current secretary of state

You guys here about the Hillary Clinton uranium scandal.....
2qx5hue.jpg

NY Times had an excellent timeline of the deal -- and while there was no smoking gun, it was an obvious example of the quid pro dealings the Clintons excel at.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...n-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

It also show how Hillary during her time as SoS seemed to have an affinity for Medvedev and Russia -- one that seems as worrying as putin and Trump. Especially with the Skolkovo dealings.
How ironic that the clintons are better deal makers than trump.

Nobody donates a hundred million dollars for nothing.

You understand that this story youre trying to rehash is a deflection tactic by the Trump administration. Normally when a current president administration runs into problems they shift blame to the prior presidential administration. Not their republican/democrat opponent in their previous presidential race.

FOX News used a repeated tactic in the early 2000's. When an unfavorable story came out about GWB they didnt debate the facts. Instead they threw out random false statements, truths and insults. This was done to confuse the viewer and associate nothing of fact to the original topic.

Donald Trump Jr on his twitter account after three days of hedging the truth towards the NYT admitted to breaking campaign law, which is a felony.

Last edited:
Back