UPDATED with DW/TW responses - Woodley: Dana owes me a public apology, if not I am leaking some s---

When Ariel asked how does he respond to critics that say he should have finished Maia instead of a decision, he said he was leading & why risk being taken down

men that are raised by single mothers are more likely to take in their mother's traits. In other words, He's acts like a bitch. Yeah I know he can kick my ass but that's not the point.

Dana got Tyron Super Bowl tickets, the Fox analyst gig, invited him to see his favorite musician Kendrick Lamar at his son's birthday party, put him on the biggest card of 2016 on PPV points ( MSG), and the biggest card of 2017 so far (214) on PPV points.

Dana is speaking on behalf of every fan when he says that Tyron is a boring fighter. He said it best "no risk no reward".

And Tyron resorts to some petty blackmail shit because his feelings are hurt? Man, fuck this guy <3>
<DisgustingHHH>

Not to mention that Woodley got the title shot over at least two other legit contender that the fans wanted to see fight Lawler more.

On the MMA Hour
Claims he has info he can "leak" if Dana does not apologize to him

We are officially in grade school now!

Wait...

NOW, we're in gradeschool?

NOW?

Not all of the other shit, but NOW?

Dana got Tyron Super Bowl tickets, the Fox analyst gig, invited him to see his favorite musician Kendrick Lamar at his son's birthday party, put him on the biggest card of 2016 on PPV points ( MSG), and the biggest card of 2017 so far (214) on PPV points.

Dana is speaking on behalf of every fan when he says that Tyron is a boring fighter. He said it best "no risk no reward".

And Tyron resorts to some petty blackmail shit because his feelings are hurt? Man, fuck this guy <3>
<DisgustingHHH>
This is the official statement on the issue.

Where is your context? Let's hear it.

Not pretending Woodley and GSP are the same type of fighters, because you were bored, is a double standard?

No. I'm not stupid.

People say GSP lay and prays. I question and argue it.

People say Woodley is exciting. I question and argue it.

You're butt hurt and angry. Go fight someone.

Have not seen any person agrue that Woodley is exciting, Hell I'm not even arguing that

All I'm saying is that somehow Maia is being completely absolved of this stinker and that is why I am pissed off

Maia is one of the more boring fighters in the UFC

Apologize for what? You ruining your own career?
Why do people act like Dana as a promoter has to say negative shit about UFC fighters..everybody with at least 1 eye saw how bad a fight that was. He absolutely could say he thought the fight was boring and move on. What does he have to gain by repeatedly bringing up the low, strike count..telling everybody he is taking the GSP fight away because nobody would ever want to see Tyron fight him etc. MMA fans can do what they want..but what's his point? especially since it's a fighter who's champ and he's absolutely not going to cut right now

The sherdog hypocrisy is hilarious

Maia has way more of a history being in awful fights. Maia vs Silva was one of the worst fights of all time

But hey lets all hate on Woodley cause he is black

I would punch every single one of you in the face if I saw you walking down the street
giphy.gif

Have not seen any person agrue that Woodley is exciting, Hell I'm not even arguing that

All I'm saying is that somehow Maia is being completely absolved of this stinker and that is why I am pissed off

Maia is one of the more boring fighters in the UFC

<DCrying>

Ariel: Zero chance you get that apology (he was asked by Woodley)
Woodley: We'll see. I respect Dana. UFC & Dana have sat down with me to discuss how to promote me better.

Back