UPDATED with DW/TW responses - Woodley: Dana owes me a public apology, if not I am leaking some s---

lmao.

Loser.

Dodgeball_Loser.gif~c200

Yeah check out this tough guy

Defends GSP at every possible turn but then goes ahead and bashes woodley at every turn possible

Your bias is hilarious and you should feel bad about it

I thought the fight was good, I appreciate what woodley did to stuff mias td's. i am also a mayweather fan and most think he is boring

cut the bastard,belt or no belt.wasting my fucking time with his pathetic,boring fights!

Yeah check out this tough guy

Defends GSP at every possible turn but then goes ahead and bashes woodley at every turn possible

Your bias is hilarious and you should feel bad about it

I'm the tough guy? Woodley and GSP are similar fighters?

Go sober up, you're sloppy and embarrassing.

I keep wanting to like Woodley but then he goes and does more Woodley related stuff

Dana has made it crystal clear time and time again that the UFC is looking for fighters that are going to attempt mount offense. He has said time and time again that the fighters need to try and finish their opponents, and not just cruise and and take a passive approach.

Woodley displayed beautiful TDD against Maia, and thats it. He is faster, younger, has more power, and has better striking than Maia, yet he threw the least amount of punches in a championship fight in UFC history. That comes off ass cowardly to many people.

I'm the tough guy? Woodley and GSP are similar fighters?

Go sober up.

Just pointing out how you get upset when people talk shit about a fighter that you like but you go ahead and talk shit about fighters you dislike

Its hilarious really. Its called a double standard

Woodley: I actually like Dana. He should have come to me about the fight instead of going to media. I feel demoted not promoted

He made 100% sense on that.
Some of his quotes are funny, but he was right there

Then he went off about how Conor is promoted & yet he throws water bottles, etc.

Could be something with the Hector Lombard shit
Something dodgy went on there

Woodley to his credit did not bring up race once (this time)

He said he would lose his shit if he needs surgery & they do an interim belt

Woodley just isn't very smart. Than again the UFC has constantly rewarded people like the Diaz brothers who constantly whine and attack Dana, so who knows.

Insulting Dana is irrelevant. Neither he nor the organization have ever detailed fighters' careers because of name calling or grousing. It's when business is jepardized that Dana begins to undermine people.

Prob emails from Dana talking shit about fighters.

Its called a double standard

Where is your context? Let's hear it.

Not pretending Woodley and GSP are the same type of fighters, because you were bored, is a double standard?

No. I'm not stupid.

People say GSP lay and prays. I question and argue it.

People say Woodley is exciting. I question and argue it.

You're butt hurt and angry. Go fight someone.

Woodley just isn't very smart. Than again the UFC has constantly rewarded people like the Diaz brothers who constantly whine and attack Dana, so who knows.
If you are respectful guy like Okami/Fitch etc Dana White will eat you alive after he used you. While guys like Tito litteraly put hands on Dana.

Back