UPDATED with DW/TW responses - Woodley: Dana owes me a public apology, if not I am leaking some s---

oh, you changed your classic av? maybe you have changed in a while and I just haven't seen that

Had this one for a while but I mostly lurk these days. Finding better use of my time than arguing with random sherdoggers at work.

Which one are you referring to?

He added that they should promote him more because

EXACT QUOTE
"Who does an analyst like I am"

wonder how he expects to be booed the entire fight and then booed out of the arena, say he doesnt care what the fans think... then NOT have dana say anything about it

dana is a carnival barker who sells tickets to fights instead of a bearded lady, he promised an exciting act and the audience got mad. how can he not address that?

Had this one for a while but I mostly lurk these days. Finding better use of my time than arguing with random sherdoggers at work.

Which one are you referring to?
uuuh... it was something with jones, maybe him alone kicking or something like that... or was it kicking gus?

I'm with Woodley on this one.

Dana is a scumbag for throwing his fighters under the bus. Shouldn't have to be exciting to win.

actually feel sad for Tyron here.

giphy.gif

Not because he doesn't deserve it, because he's not bright and emotional. He's all wrapped up.

The sherdog hypocrisy is hilarious

Maia has way more of a history being in awful fights. Maia vs Silva was one of the worst fights of all time

But hey lets all hate on Woodley cause he is black

I would punch every single one of you in the face if I saw you walking down the street

Strip him and release him. He's not even worth watching for free.

He brought up Mighty Mouse & Chuck Liddell did not boo him during the fight, but fans did.

Woodley just isn't very smart. Than again the UFC has constantly rewarded people like the Diaz brothers who constantly whine and attack Dana, so who knows.

uuuh... it was something with jones, maybe him alone kicking or something like that... or was it kicking gus?

Ah yeah, it was a gif of the spinning back elbow that rocked Gus. It led to great amounts of salt being poured my way lol.

Good times...

On the MMA Hour
Claims he has info he can "leak" if Dana does not apologize to him

We are officially in grade school now!

Although he is WELL SPOKEN, he is not much for understanding extortion.

Back