UPDATED with DW/TW responses - Woodley: Dana owes me a public apology, if not I am leaking some s---

lol. dana really went too far bashing him in the post fight so i dont blame woodley for being pissed. leak leak leak

Dana got Tyron Super Bowl tickets, the Fox analyst gig, invited him to see his favorite musician Kendrick Lamar at his son's birthday party, put him on the biggest card of 2016 on PPV points ( MSG), and the biggest card of 2017 so far (214) on PPV points.

Dana is speaking on behalf of every fan when he says that Tyron is a boring fighter. He said it best "no risk no reward".

And Tyron resorts to some petty blackmail shit because his feelings are hurt? Man, fuck this guy <3>
<DisgustingHHH>

Tyron back to trolling people lol.

W4cQO8b.jpg

please leak it,pleeease and get yourself cut ...

this guy.. Can you really be this delusional, everyone else always to blame never you.

Last edited:
I hate Woodley but Dana lied right to his face a day or 2 before the fight in front of everyone. I knew it was going to be GSP/Bisping even if Woodley won by first round KO. I feel bad for Woodley because he got lied to and screwed. But again, I hate Woodley. His racist bullshit makes me cringe. He's the fucking racist.

That's a good way to get your contract terminated. Good luck getting a better offer from Bellator when they know they don't have competing offers from the UFC.

Woodley is so fucking stupid.

Social media has made cunts of everybody including so called alpha males.

This guy knows Rory is in bellator right?

Tyron Woodley has the biggest victim complex of any MMA fighter I've ever seen

Maybe you should've landed more than 2 (two) decent punches in 25 minutes so Dana didn't call your performance shit (which it objectively was)
They all do if you catch me bro

Bellator is nice I hear..

You will like it. You can lose to Rory again..

Yea, shit talking/threatening your Boss always works well. Tyron believes he is worth more to the company than he really is. The ending to this won't be pretty for him.

<TheWire1>So the trannies have finally come home to show their roosters.

Back