Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

Nominating myself for this gif. I can't find the original thread (It was called "Fedor decapitates Rogers" in the Worldwide MMA forum, I think it got lost in the upgrade.) There were scores of people claiming they made the gif posting it in the UFC forum (wrong forum assholes ;) until the watermark with my name on it is pointed out ;)

nyg0o8.jpg

I remember this very well lol, your gif is easily top 10 GOAT gif

I think the legendary Womb Raider might be deserving of a mention. Even though it was rather short lived, it was certainly an intense trip for all involved.

Here's the story:

On may 13th 2016 UFC heavyweight Mark Hunt went off on Facebook about some random kid that had trolled him in Counter-Strike Go. If you know Mark Hunt you know that his statements were neither reasonable, adult, child-safe nor in fact grammatically sound. He proceeded to post the random kid's gamertag and asked the internet to identify the guy, so Hunt could "drag him from my car till he has no skin left". The gamertag? - WOMB RAIDER

This obviously caused tons of replies and proud sherdogger @Inverse to open a thread on sherdog: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/anyone-know-this-gamertag-mark-hunt.3244711/
This is an especially fun read because on page four the real @Womb Raider II who had in the meantime been contacted by a number of sherdoggers showed up and proved that he was the real troll by posting pictures of his steam account! Most unexpectedly from an online troll with the tasteful name 'Womb raider' he then used racist profanity. Hunt then attempted to dox the dude, so that at one point people were legitimately concerned that some crazy RL shit was about to go down. Especially once someone produced this picture of a dude named 'Shaun' who was supposedly Womb Raider and Hunt retweeted it:

2016-05-14_1035.png

Anyway, there are lots of funny posts in that thread and to this day the myth lives on that behind that innocent alias 'Womb Raider' were actually JDS or Lesnar waiting for Hunt to show up at their doors.

Well, not really... but 'Womb Raider' is the highscore when it comes to trolling UFC stars, even beating out the legend of Donny, a famous sherdog poster who annoyed Frank Trigg so hard with his analysis and shittalking that Trigg and him got into a verbal confrontation on the radio:

You'll have to read up on the details of that one yourselves though: The YT comment section is an excellent place to start :D

Well these are my suggestions for the moment.

Petition to include bitchyhara in the next batch!

Teruto-Ishihara-ilmb-260x160.png

I love threads like these because there are literally zero insults and people being nasty to each other. This is the only time people are having fun and not being assholes to each other.

As long as you don't count the replies to my post that is.

Can't find it but old thread where Lee Murrey came on here and was answering questions and trying to tell his side of the robbery story, framed etc. talked about breaking out and coming to rematch silva. Was hilarious.

Also any of the old threads where tank abbot was on here drunk and talking mad smack.

Did anyone mention "...is correct?"

That was kind of a big one around 2002 or thereabouts, not sure for how long, though.

Did anyone mention "...is correct?"

That was kind of a big one around 2002 or thereabouts, not sure for how long, though.
Don't reckon that one ever went away ... :p.

I never see it any more, but I dont get around here as often. I thought the younger generation were more into saying "This."

Thread is missing the events of 9/28/11 and the fall of JNaz.

"We will get to the bottom of this." deserves at least an honorable mention imo

Not sure how the fuck this thread showed on my screen.

But does anybody have a link to silva/Weidman 2 shoop thread?

The one I really really wish was added is the guy who met Cheick Kongo who looked like the guy from House Party

Back