Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

Just came back from the conspiracy theory thread and got a blast from the bast.

Shane MD and his solar cells are draining the sun posts/thread were a thing to marvel at. He was a God among men when it came to trolling. If anyone can help me find his posts or threads I will give you 1000 internet dollars.

hammer-rus.gif

Hammer fist of doom

ban for gratuitous violence, this kind of smut is unnecessary

Nominating myself for this gif. I can't find the original thread (It was called "Fedor decapitates Rogers" in the Worldwide MMA forum, I think it got lost in the upgrade.) There were scores of people claiming they made the gif posting it in the UFC forum (wrong forum assholes ;) until the watermark with my name on it is pointed out ;)

nyg0o8.jpg

I'm not sure why this wasn't on the front page. Maybe too long ago?

15nk6j9.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-pic-with-matt-hughes.86718/

Goddamn, Sherdoggers are the worst type of people. I suppose that's just the internet in general, though. Outside of a few laughs ("why the long face?" lol), there were people there just flaming him for the fuck of it.

You gotta expect that from posting your picture on these forums, but I don't think this poor guy knew what he had coming.

LOL at Koscheck & Struve.

Travis Fulton by far.

I see this posted randomly sometimes. I believe it was the first response to a "Most active fighter" thread. Anyone know the original thread?

What about that thread "I train with Lesnar, and he got popped for RAD med!"?

That's instant classic.

Awesome thread. Thanks TS & all contributors.

Now the link for the 'needs more birds' clearly is not the original one, is it? I believe this goes way back in time.

anyone remember Hendong and TSexy?
I actually printed out the picture of tsexy, scribbbled out urijahs face and drew a heart over tsexys face. Then i hung it up on my wall. Its still there.

1st a sidenote, the original spelling of the thread was "Alessio Sakara is an apocolyptic fighter"

Also what's up with the "dominate" fighters, is this an inside joke I am not getting or do people on Sherdog really do not know how to spell "dominant"?

1st a sidenote, the original spelling of the thread was "Alessio Sakara is an apocolyptic fighter"

Also what's up with the "dominate" fighters, is this an inside joke I am not getting or do people on Sherdog really do not know how to spell "dominant"?
it was such a problem that @SuperSuperRambo had the definitions of Dominate and Dominant in his signature for the longest time. He still might I haven't seen that dude around here in forever.
Nominating myself for this gif. I can't find the original thread (It was called "Fedor decapitates Rogers" in the Worldwide MMA forum, I think it got lost in the upgrade.) There were scores of people claiming they made the gif posting it in the UFC forum (wrong forum assholes ;) until the watermark with my name on it is pointed out ;)

nyg0o8.jpg
You're awesome.

I can't find it and I didn't search this thread but has ShawnToronto been brought up yet? Namely the many emotions of ShawnToronto guide?

I'm still waiting for motivated Penn to make his comeback

What about Undisputed Champion of the World Vegas News?

Back