Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but the guy who took this picture
_0002_layer-1-copy-7_full.jpg

and all the other pics of Rampages arrest came from a sherdogger. It happened right outside his house, he came to post it on Sherdog and took pictures because he knew no one would believe him. TMZ contacted him through his Sherdog account and bought the pictures off him.

Even if he did (again, no), he was a mod for a while. He was a mod when he was brutalized after a sig/AV bet with Petey.
I cannot believe the gheyness that @Peteyandjia bestowed on PB's avatar got blamed on old pb...if you can't stick to a Sig bet, you're a POS...

Those were the days, when pb and Petey frolicked through the unchained wilderness that was proto sherdog and men were allowed to be men.

I vote to have Det Kimble somewhere in there with a Boxxy gif.

Shit made me miss Sherdog when I first joined here. The amount of shittalking was impeccable, even for my standards.

great job on this. I forgot about some of this stuff.

My favorite of all time is UberTS

My bad if someone has already mentioned it, but what about that Brock Lesnar thread? Started off with a homoerotic description of why Brock Lesnar has the it factor, then the very first reply was some fucking bizarre rant from a guy who said his mom was a truckdriver and it crippled her spine, and that TS better never disrespect truckdrivers again.

That shit had me laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. And while we're on the topic, the guy who bet on the Shogun vs. Machida fight and then drank his own piss after Machida lost the fight has to be another sherdog legend.

Last edited:
The original "needs more birds" thread is my favorite, does that still exist?

Back