Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

To all the Sexyama fans out there, Akiyama wuss great, but remember the he original Sex God was his RAWTNESS, Takayama.

Catch the new episode of The MMA Complex featuring Frank Mir and Richard Hunter of Phone Booth Fighting podcast

Red bull armor is added.

Again, please also place a link to the meme or thread, otherwise i can't do anything.

I didn't read through the whole thread properly but I don't believe the following got mentiond:

Cartoon threads:
MasatoToys did the Sonnen's War series which seem to gotten lost but its still on his website and elsewhere. Masato got into trouble here in the past by linking his website but looking at the current rules, I don't see website links being disallowed so it should be safe to post his link.

Chuck(&viggo I think was his old nick) did a cartoon thread with Joe Rogan. Can't find it now.

There was a cartoon versus thread(s) which I can't find now.

So is it ok to say that the hammer fist of doom is a classic sherdog meme, or would it be against the rules of the meme to acknowledge it

qhM9CCF.gif

Last edited:
The "Sad Pedro will never smile" thread.

The Nosferatu thread, of course.

The old days of 'Bloc Quebecois' being punished anytime he posted.

.............."got banned from sherdog" video not sure if Petey made it or not but a good thread funny as hell

Back