Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

: tom069 (still an active member) claimed he met BJ Penn at LAX airport in 2006. Sherdog was quick to find out he was full of shit since BJ was in Anaheim at that time.

You got it wrong...He claimed to meet him in Las Vegas Airport.

Had it been LAX, his story would actually make sense lol.

inb4 a billion people pointed this out.

Anyone remember the poster who would always end his posts with a picture of some random indian dude?

images

Dude I don't remember asking for this conversation this is an open thread and I gave my opinion and for some reason your trying to talk me into being attracted to a Japanese man. Ummmm can I ask why because I really have better things to do. As a matter of fact I was just watching something way more important.................... it was a billy goat drinking his own piss if that tells you how interested I am in "Sexyama"

Funniest shit I have read all day.

[QUOTE="Grijswaarde]

This lizard

Absolutely no idea why though. Blame the people in this thread.

33urfpx-jpg.87183

As always, English is not my native language. Sorry for all the f%ckups

It's obvious once you've seen it. Look at it up close (the head), then from very far away[/QUOTE]
I don't get it

Funniest shit I have read all day.
I kinda lied on that deal because I was actually more interested in a monkey having sex with a football but I wasn't sure if that would explain to the fellow how uninterested I was in "sexyama", I don't even like watching him fight let alone what every body else is watching. It is weird how gay people demand people to understand and respect them but they have not one ounce of respect for somebody who is str8, they fucking refuse to accept the fact that I don't like dick and I am old enough now to know that even if they put ketchup on it I am not trying dick.

I kinda lied on that deal because I was actually more interested in a monkey having sex with a football but I wasn't sure if that would explain to the fellow how uninterested I was in "sexyama", I don't even like watching him fight let alone what every body else is watching. It is weird how gay people demand people to understand and respect them but they have not one ounce of respect for somebody who is str8, they fucking refuse to accept the fact that I don't like dick and I am old enough now to know that even if they put ketchup on it I am not trying dick.
denial isnt sexy bro
8ahajy9u.jpg

I invented "huge if true" and would like my credit.

Bro it's ok.. you keep going on about Sexyama.. and that is ok.. we all like him man, no need to be ashamed. He is just a sexy male specimen. It doesn't make you gay, only bicurious.. and we all are in regards to Sexyama. Embrace it bro.. embrace it.

Whatever you say dude but please spare me photos of your "sexyama" he does not affect me that way, send a photo of Joanna or Claudia by all means but not that

You can only deny it for so long bro, eventually the truth will come out

11326449_762019143895435_1671392231_n.jpg

I used to post at this forum years ago. I actually invented the "Where is Goran Reljic" spam thread joke.

monthly thread:

"Where's Arona? Will he be back?"

Admittedly I haven't read through this whole thread, but what about the Justin Butto thread circa 2010? It was a kid, maybe 14-16 years old, who had photoshopped a fightfinder record or maybe made himself a wikipedia page and posted it or someone posted it in the heavies. Obviously the heavies tore him apart.

Notable mentions:

Met Cheick Kongo at the Airport
My wife met Cain Velasquez

Back