Updated Invicta FC 25 Card

Lol @ one of the sponsors on the backdrop being immigration lawyers at a California event.

Lol @ one of the sponsors on the backdrop being immigration lawyers at a California event.

Why is that funny? Do you even know where Lemoore is? Smack dab in the middle of the Central Valley of California, aka the agricultural capital of the planet. Cities like Fresno and Visalia have work exchange programs with states like Jalisco and Michoacán because of the vast amount of Mexicans migrating to the valley for work. Plenty of those people bring their families, live on a ranch house for the company they pick in the fields for and later on hire a lawyer to get them legally set up here in the states so they and their kids can have a better life than the tough living conditions in places like Galeana, Michoacán. But hey, sure go ahead and laugh about it in your mom's basement in Scranton.

Looking forward to this giving me something fun to watch tomorrow night so I don't have to choose on Saturday night.

1300124491_pool-diving-fail.gif

In.

Looking forward to this card. Lot's of undefeated young prospects.

Keep your eye out for Yaya Rincon and Alyse Anderson

Wow this topic is dead. Little to no hype for this one. Sucks it's on a Thursday. I much prefer Fridays.

A lot of new faces on this card.

Sarah Kleczka looked incredible at weigh-ins.

I imagine a lot of people don't even realize this event is taking place tonight.

So many zeros in the records for that card! Gonna be interesting. Who's hungry? Personally, I like the cards with relatively unknown fighters and records that don't explain much. The result is a lovely cocktail of violence and surprises!

Reminds of the early Invictas, which is what they really should get back to being like.

Shino VanHoose
DIfNv1RUIAAzjwm.jpg

<GOT2>

For the life of me, I can't figure her career out.I guess she just started too young.

I prefer when Esther Lin did photography for Invicta. I follow her on Instagram and she would have great updates with photos of all the fighters during fight week. She did some fun, creative photo sessions.

Now that she doesn't do this for Invicta any more, these cards just kind of pop up on me with little attention.

Back