UPDATE: Teen Boys Enter Kansas Governor Race BUT MAN'S BEST FRIEND DENIED HIS RIGHTS!!!

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kansas is scrambling because, amid all their worries about voter ID laws and preventing their millions of fictional illegal votes, nobody noticed that there are NO requirements for who can RUN for office in the state. Not one SINGLE requirement.

After an enterprising young Democrat (16, lol) noticed this, he announced his candidacy on a pro-marijuana legalization and $12/ hour minimum wage platform.

Three young reactionary conservative pricks copied him. Now just about every high school in Kansas has its own gubernatorial candidate, leaving the “professional” politicians in a full panty twist.

Lol. Fucking Kansas. How did these hayseeds find reverse on their tractors for all these years?

I’m not sure what’s worse, that someone younger than my fucking dog can be governor or that he could probably— no definitely— do a better job than that stuffed asshole Sam Brownback.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ange-rules-after-6-teens-enter-governors-race

Whoa! I WIZARDED the Future!

Unfortunately, the reactionary Kansas DEEP STATE has denied the candidacy application of three-year-old wire terrier, Angus, despite the facts that he is a very nice dog, and his owner filled out all necessary paper work. This is outrageous. Why does Kansas hate dogs? Literally, worse than Hitler (at least Hitler liked dogs).
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373599-kansas-officials-say-dog-cant-run-for-governor

Kansas:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Well, politics today is all about feefees and shortsightedness so I don't see a problem with this.

Kansas/Alabama/Florida

Which is more of a joke?

That's hilarious. I hope one of them wins.

I commend them for getting involved in local politics. Also, I really want one of them to win for the lulz. It would also justify all sorts of really bad tv shows and movies.

Still better than our president.

Seriously, though, isn't it crazy that we can say that now and it could be a completely plausible prediction?

Kansas/Alabama/Florida

Which is more of a joke?

Nothing ever beats Alabama, not even Kansas.

If a giant baby can be POTUS anything is on.

Kansas is scrambling because, amid all their worries about voter ID laws and preventing their millions of fictional illegal votes, nobody noticed that there are NO requirements for who can RUN for office in the state. Not one SINGLE requirement.

After an enterprising young Democrat (16, lol) noticed this, he announced his candidacy on a pro-marijuana legalization and $12/ hour minimum wage platform.

Three young reactionary conservative pricks copied him. Now just about every high school in Kansas has its own gubernatorial candidate, leaving the “professional” politicians in a full panty twist.

Lol. Fucking Kansas. How did these hayseeds find reverse on their tractors for all these years?

I’m not sure what’s worse, that someone younger than my fucking dog can be governor or that he could probably— no definitely— do a better job than the stuffed assholes like Sam Brownback that these midwestern morons usually elect.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ange-rules-after-6-teens-enter-governors-race
I'm from Kansas you motherfucker!!!

I commend them for getting involved in local politics. Also, I really want one of them to win for the lulz. It would also justify all sorts of really bad tv shows and movies.
A sitcom that takes place in the governor's house titled: Student Government.

I love it.

Sadly they can't vote for themselves....

There should only be two requirements: citizen
Legal adult

I'm all for people showing how broke the machine is.

There should be a live debate; I'd love to watch some politician get flustered trying to argue with a teenager.

That's just plain funny. Good for them

There should be a live debate; I'd love to watch some politician get flustered trying to argue with a teenager.
Especially if they are the 4chan variety of teenager.

Back