Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

I didnt. I told you that it's not unusual to collect that many numbers if you are trying to reach a real estate mogul with several homes, yachts, offices and hotels all over the country. And if you cant get a hold of him, you call someone who knows where he is, i.e. family.

How is that proof he is a pedophile? Epstein knew a ton of people in New York, does that mean every single one of them is a pedo?
Are you denying they were good friends? Would that change anything for you?

The fact that you refuse to even admit something is fishy tells me you could see a video of Trump on Sex Island raping a 12 year old and your opinion likely wouldn't change.

Are you denying they were good friends? Would that change anything for you?

The fact that you refuse to even admit something is fishy tells me you could see a video of Trump on Sex Island raping a 12 year old and your opinion likely wouldn't change.

If any real evidence emerges that condemns Trump, of course I will denounce him as will any sane person.

From everything we have right now tho, it looks more like a political smear campaign than truth.

If any real evidence emerges that condemns Trump, of course I will denounce him as will any sane person.

From everything we have right now tho, it looks more like a political smear campaign than truth.
I mean the lawsuit speaks for itself but you can convince yourself otherwise. And as far as a political smear campaign--it gained zero traction because it makes Bill Clinton(and Hillary for that matter) look ten times worse, despite Trump's description of his relationship with Epstein: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

I mean the lawsuit speaks for itself but you can convince yourself otherwise.

What lawsuit? The one that was dismissed in California, filed in New York, then dropped?

If there is a lawsuit where Trump was convicted of a sex crime, please feel free to link it.

I didnt. I told you that it's not unusual to collect that many numbers if you are trying to reach a real estate mogul with several homes, yachts, offices and hotels all over the country. And if you cant get a hold of him, you call someone who knows where he is, i.e. family.

How is that proof he is a pedophile? Epstein knew a ton of people in New York, does that mean every single one of them is a pedo?

I see biggles point and trump is sus, theres no doubt but this child sex traffiker has ivankas phone number so he can inform trump that some romanian girls are ready to go ?

Would a father really give someone like epstein his daughters phone no with full understanding of what hes into.

I find that dubious.

Back