[UPDATE] Poll: Posting Polls shouldn't be under a paywall.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
  • No more banners, popups, and popunders!
  • Bigger (area + filesize) avatars!
  • Double PMs + PM tracking!
  • Start "Ask the Fighters" threads!
  • Post Polls!
  • Members Only Forum!

These are the benefits you can get with platinum membership. Now With every other benefit I can agree, but Keeping Poll under a paywall isn't a great thing. Poll is a necessary tool for every kind of forum & every other forums offer this particular ability for free.

Now I can understand about member only forum, ad free a/cs etc. but keeping poll behind it is ludicrous. I know you have to pay for server maintenance & I am not arguing it. With forum this size you have to, and you have the right of having a premium membership sort of things. But not posting poll. It just should be there.

Last edited:
Start a poll about it you poor fucking bastard

You seem as though you survive under the poverty line.

Didn't know there were Sherdog-marxists that posted here

I can add a poll to this thread

Are you one of the guys who complains fight pass is too expensive?

You seem as though you survive under the poverty line.

You sound poor.

So asking a thing which is/should be available for free in everywhere else makes me poor. Sounds nice logic.

It's like Comic Vine, Tom's Hardware, Anandtech, IGN, Gamespot, HardOCP, OverclockersUK are not running forum & they are not giving their users the ability for making poll for free. Users there are spending much more for their hobby than us fight fan does but they are not getting asked to pay for posting polls.

So asking a thing which is/should be available for free in everywhere else makes me poor. Sounds nice logic.

It's like Comic Vine, Tom's Hardware, Anandtech, IGN, Gamespot, HardOCP, OverclockersUK are not running forum & they are not giving their users the ability for making poll for free. Users there are spending much more for their hobby than us fight fan does but they are not getting asked to pay for posting polls.

I don't make the rules. I just revel in the benefits.

Are you one of the guys who complains fight pass is too expensive?

Nope, I can understand & that's a service.

But posting polls is not a premium feature in anywhere else. Ad free content, special enhancements/asthetics,cosmetics special zone for premium users, all are understandable.

But for general forums, features like making poll should be available for every layman out there.

Nope, I can understand & that's a service.

But posting polls is not a premium feature for any where else. Ad free content, special enhancements, special zone for premium users, all are understandable.

But for general forums, every features should be abailable for every layman out there.

And yet here we are.

With every word you type, the less rich you sound.

And yet here we are.

Have I whined about the other benefits? Nope.

I was just simply asking about a simple feature should not be under a paywall.

I am not making a major issue either, but all this hostilities making me feel like I have touched numbers of nerves.

With every word you type, the less rich you sound.

I can understand your motivation, you have to defend your expenditure, but you can do so without any kind of personal attack.

I am glad it is. There was one jackass that made 40 polls in a day for 15 days straight until they changed it back. werent even good polls either. Shit was Cubed Iced or Crushed Iced.

I can understand your motivation, you have to defend your expenditure, but you can do so without any kind of personal attack.

Is your internet service a large financial liability toward your economic status?

I am not making a major issue either, but all this hostilities making me feel like I have touched numbers of nerves.

This type of thing happens all the time. Non-plat makes thread about platinum benefits, plats come in and harass TS for being poor.

Is normal. No need to feel threatened or targeted.

Pleb vs Plat is the oldest rivalry on Sherdog.

And lol at "a necessary tool". Like its really necessary to know exactly what percentage of sherdoggers prefer The Mummy over Scorpion King

I am glad it is. There was one jackass that made 40 polls in a day for 15 days straight until they changed it back. werent even good polls either. Shit was Cubed Iced or Crushed Iced.

And @Clippy got a plat just for that. ;)

Back