Update On UFC TV Negotiations: FOX, ESPN, Turner and NBC all interested.

It's really good to hear that. These ufc hating idiots are beyond retarded. Why would you wish for the fall of the best org? I hope the UFC continues to grow. Love the UFC for the countless memories, great memories and hours of entertainment.

It's really good to hear that. These ufc hating idiots are beyond retarded. Why would you wish for the fall of the best org? I hope the UFC continues to grow. Love the UFC for the countless memories, great memories and hours of entertainment.
100% This.

Plenty of bidders is a good sign.

So much for UFC is dying.

Been a fan for number of years now. Please stfu with this fucking "UFC is dying" meme. Its bs.

Here is the thing.
I get that someone without the BTS financial data see's lower TV ratings & PPV buys & thinks that the company is dying (exaggeration for sure, but people do that online)
I can 100% see how someone would think that, but ............... after the confusing business info is explained, it becomes silly to parrot that still
But some are just having fun with being contrarian.

Funny how Amazon did the exact opposite is now a giant. lol. They start low. And are still low. So is walmart. Notice a pattern?

The UFC is at the bottom and should take whatever anyone gives them and consider themselves lucky.

{<huh}

What on earth are you talking about? Amazon started low with what?

ESPN can save there self and pay the $400 million

ESPN can save there self and pay the $400 million

From what I was told, ESPN just looked into having some UFC content. I doubt they made a full offer like Fox, NBC

B-b-b-b-...ut.. people on Sherdog said UFC is dying and a shit product.. and..and FOX doesn't want that garbage anymore...

ww..w.w...wwhata???
250 means it isn't growing. If it's not growing it is by definition, dying and in the process of declining.

B-b-b-b-...ut.. people on Sherdog said UFC is dying and a shit product.. and..and FOX doesn't want that garbage anymore...

ww..w.w...wwhata???

UFC asked for 450 and have been offered 250 lol

The UFC has ups and downs, but will always be around, these companies know that and are looking long term. They want to make there imprint on the sport and that’s why they are all competing.

The UFC has ups and downs, but will always be around, these companies know that and are looking long term. They want to make there imprint on the sport and that’s why they are all competing.

Of course & killer new avatar

ww..w.w...wwhata???
Don't make me laugh those companies are paying for it based on potential. If ppv buys are now 50k just an example but fox is bidding 250m you still think the UFC isn't dying

Here we go...

https://investorplace.com/2016/09/celebrities-ufc-ben-affleck-tom-brady-adam-levine/#.WoVojedG0aE

• Conan O’Brien
  • Ben Affleck
  • Tom Brady
  • Robert Kraft
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • Adam Levine
  • Cam Newton
  • Serena Williams
  • Venus Williams
  • Maria Sharapova
  • The Weeknd
  • Anthony Kiedis
  • Flea
  • Li Na
  • Guy Fieri
  • Calvin Harris
  • LL Cool J
  • Michael Bay
  • Trey Parker
  • Tyler Perry
  • Jimmy Kimmel
  • Rob Dyrdek
  • Sylvester Stallone

There's a rumor going around that the ufc roster has to serve drinks and food at parties for these celebs. Ben Affleck apparently slapped Miocic around at one of these events for getting a drink order wrong.

ww..w.w...wwhata???

Espn and fox both air billiards and darts. Hell, if you are old enough, you’d remember ESPN back in the day would air ISKA events. They still air glory and other kickboxing shows.

ww..w.w...wwhata???
I remember that thread.....buncha neckbeards actin like they know everything......so much we don't know on the outside looking in.....I remember

What networks would it actually end up on if NBC, ESPN, or Turner got the rights?

NBC: a few cards per year on NBC just like there are currently on big Fox? Most shows on NBC Sports like there are currently with FS1? Any shows on USA or will they keep it separate from WWE?

ESPN: would it strictly be on ESPN or would they put some shows on ABC? Am I right in thinknig that this would get the most eyeballs on the UFC out of all options since ESPN is the biggest sports network in America?

Turner: Does this mean TNT or TBS or even TruTV? Is there no interest from HBO, which is also under Time Warner? How come?

giphy.gif

Back