Update on Amelia Earhart

What I was gonna say.

What exactly is your(his) definition of get away with?

Like the poster above me said they have committed atrocities nearly on par with the nazi’s through multiple wars but no one talks about it.

Like the poster above me said they have committed atrocities nearly on par with the nazi’s through multiple wars but no one talks about it.

The Soviet Union spent the next thirty years making the Nazi's look compassionate. And it's not even bullet note in western text books.

The history blogger posted the same photograph that formed the backbone of a History channel documentary that argued that Earhart was alive in July 1937 — but the book the photo was in was apparently published two years before the famed aviator disappeared.

The history blogger posted the same photograph that formed the backbone of a History channel documentary that argued that Earhart was alive in July 1937 — but the book the photo was in was apparently published two years before the famed aviator disappeared.

This theory long-predates the History Channel doc, as well as that photograph.

This guy's built a whole blog around the subject:

https://earhartonsaipan.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Like the poster I quoted said, We. NUKED. Them.

We haven't allowed them to build up a military until just now when it's useful to us. And we made them call us Ally.

Aside from cultures that have been completely wiped out no other country has been unmanned to this degree in modern history.

So let's run it again. What the fuck is your definition of get away with? Jesus.

We haven't allowed them to build up a military until just now when it's useful to us. And we made them call us Ally.

Aside from cultures that have been completely wiped out no other country has been unmanned to this degree in modern history.

So let's run it again. What the fuck is your definition of get away with? Jesus.
They have been building up their military since 1950 it has been their choice to remain isolated and not acquire nuclear weapons even though they are considered nuclear capable.

Then being nuked has nothing to do with their previous atrocities it just prevented further ones.

Lindbergh

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty sure he meant Lumbergh.

Lol Nobusuke Kishi the Japanese version of Reinhard Heydrich became prime minister of Japan in the 50s and started a political dynasty. His grandson is Shinzō Abe current prime minister.

This is a dude who ran the Japanese territory of Manchuko like a mix between a mafia state and a giant corporate sponsored concentration camp.

He harbored the notorious Japanese chemical weapons division Unit 731. He tortured, enslaved, and killed millions of native Chinese, Koreans, and allied POWs. He along with the large Japanese zaibatsus (which still exist today) did their best to copy and implement all the worst parts of Germany's ethnic policies and Stalin's collectivization and five year plans in Manchuria.

I'd say he and his friends pretty much got away with it.

Last edited:
I'm just glad she gave us Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Good genes Amelia.

Yeah the Japanese were as bad and in some cases worse than the Nazis especially with their treatment of civilians (especially Chinese) and prisoners of war.

Some estimates have their total number of murdered civilian and POWs as high as 14 million but their actions seem to have been largely forgotten by history.

The US nuking two of their cities probably has something to do with it.

Also nobody was ever brought to justice in the US for the internment camps.

Last edited:
Back