Update on Amelia Earhart

How do the Japanese keep getting away with atrocities? It really is a strange phenomena

How do the Japanese keep getting away with atrocities? It really is a strange phenomena

What? This was 1937, four years before America and Japan went to war. Then japan got nuked. Twice. They didn’t get away with nuthin.

if it was true no way they could have covered it up for 80 years information always leaks with the feds they probably would have found this info in j. edgar hoover files in the 60's.

Seriously, though - I find stories with some credibility and possibility, like this one, to be kind of interesting. But the fact that the truth will almost certainly never be known is frustrating and makes me lose that interest.

I'm saying she crashed at sea never to be found and thats that

Personally, I still subscribe to theory advanced in Star Trek Voyager that she and her navigator were kidnapped by aliens to serve as the genetic template for an army of slave laborers on a planet in a distant part of the galaxy.

But that's just me.

Last edited:

Yeah the Japanese were as bad and in some cases worse than the Nazis especially with their treatment of civilians (especially Chinese) and prisoners of war.

Some estimates have their total number of murdered civilian and POWs as high as 14 million but their actions seem to have been largely forgotten by history.

Numerous ppl have said she survived and got executed on the islands by the Japanese.

Yeah the Japanese were as bad and in some cases worse than the Nazis especially with their treatment of civilians (especially Chinese) and prisoners of war.

Some estimates have their total number of murdered civilian and POWs as high as 14 million but their actions seem to have been largely forgotten by history.
Maybe by the West, but not by the rest of Asia.
Korea and China still talk about it

What? This was 1937, four years before America and Japan went to war. Then japan got nuked. Twice. They didn’t get away with nuthin.

What I was gonna say.

What exactly is your(his) definition of get away with?

2ti2uXe.jpg

just someone trying to get there name involved with the story.. She crashed and died most likely

This will never be solved
It says in the article the US might have found and repatriated the remains (though if so why wouldn't they make that common knowledge)

Though I guess in the absense of DNA evidence, it would probably be pretty hard to prove.

It's funny how things like these captivate the public consciousness. How many people who aren't famous have been lost at sea, and does anyone really think anything but drowning in the vast ocean without a trace happened to them?

Back